Mephisto Genetics first indoor grow. Mephisto sour crack, and Heisenberg special

All well @Yeatster, 2 sc in oxypots are raging suger factorys. Gluey trichs everywhere. Buds are really starting to swell. At day 42ish for the two oxypot gals. The girl in 5gallon fabric pot, who received fim, is a little behind at day 40ish, but is starting to really catch up. Will pull them out of room tomorrow for pics, been super busy lately... my 20day old Advanced Blue Diesel is really taking off. She is in 5gallon oxypot and i think shes gonna go BIG!!! @Headbudz77 how are your advanced girls doing? This blue diesel is seriously impressing me, very clean genetics so far, beautiful structure...

Well the Critical Soma was not impressive, small plant and the buds were never full, smells great but too much ruderalis, there is just that look of poor performance in yield, but let's see the taste, and she now in darkness before the chop at 67 days give or take.
The Top69 is doing great, she is the biggest of the 4 for now and looking healthy and ready for a push.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/4-strains-3rd-grow.58760/

Honestly ive only been giving them part B of sensi bloom. Its still got what seems to be enough N at 2. They aren't seeming wanting for more N. And since giving them the Dyna-Gro pro-teKt silicon with potassium added, they are really using the nutrients better. Also noticed after adding kool bloom the snow got a lot thicker... so, really im not anywhere near tangs schedule... except sensi..,
On the other hand, with the Advanced Blue Diesel ive been giving her upto half strength of sensi grow a and b, and she is taking it very well, will post pics so you can see her... i never could've given my particular sour cracks that much sensi grow, they just didn't need it that strong... dense little monster bushes, seriously highly recommend you try S.C sum time brother... and since i was wrong about release time of grape crinkle x gg#4 and won't possibly be released until later this summer i didn't wanna miss out on the s.o.d.k, and the 3bog looks amazing so i ordered lol. But they are giving out special freebies for the 4-20drop. Sour livers, and alienmanbearpig lol, i think that's the name lol.. please don't qoute me lol. So i may work some extra overtime to make an order 4-20. Im already looking for an excuse to order that Ripley's O.G,
Fluffhead we must have been separated at birth. Just made 2 orders from Mephisto they hooked me up, think i may have gotten more free than i ordered lol. Got SODK,Sour Bubbly, Sour Hound, Triangle on 1st order. 2nd got Ripley's OG and Tyrone Special. Got 1 extra of each on 1st order and 2 extra of each on 2nd order, oh yeah plus 20 Heisenberg Specials! Ordered 29 seeds between the 2 orders and got 28 freebies wow love it. Mephisto told me mid to late June on gg4xgc also hubbabubba should be around then as well. Are they doing a 420 sale? I have to go back and look at email because they told me most likey just a new drop on 420 but if they are giving special freebies I'm in lol!

Fluffhead we must have been separated at birth. Just made 2 orders from Mephisto they hooked me up, think i may have gotten more free than i ordered lol. Got SODK,Sour Bubbly, Sour Hound, Triangle on 1st order. 2nd got Ripley's OG and Tyrone Special. Got 1 extra of each on 1st order and 2 extra of each on 2nd order, oh yeah plus 20 Heisenberg Specials! Ordered 29 seeds between the 2 orders and got 28 freebies wow love it. Mephisto told me mid to late June on gg4xgc also hubbabubba should be around then as well. Are they doing a 420 sale? I have to go back and look at email because they told me most likey just a new drop on 420 but if they are giving special freebies I'm in lol!
Yeah special freebies. Sour Livers and ManBearAlienPig lol, or something like that. But yeah those are the special freebies

Ya I have heard about them just not sure what they are? Kinda waiting for gg4xgc, birthday is on the 24th so may get some cash but to late for the sale. I have 12 strains on hand finishing the 1st 3 now. May do sodk and sour bubbly in 5gal give some room but got Ripleys OG too few others but for sure sodk.

Ya I have heard about them just not sure what they are? Kinda waiting for gg4xgc, birthday is on the 24th so may get some cash but to late for the sale. I have 12 strains on hand finishing the 1st 3 now. May do sodk and sour bubbly in 5gal give some room but got Ripleys OG too few others but for sure sodk.
That sour bubbly is on my radar lol... 24 carat x hbss... also supposed to be a rock hard yielder... I'll tell ya, running sour crack which is 24 carat x green crack auto, aka auto cush, the 24c really makes these buds dense!!!. So seeing that with the size and quality of the hbss will probably be amazing. It was going to be my next order, but the s.o.d.k came back on availability so i jumped on it lol, last time it didn't last too long. Sour Stomper is also on wish list... hell who am i kidding,,, i want to try them all. Every strain on mephisto menu looks amazing in their own rights lol... what is your setup???

Also stilton special and northern cheeze haze are special freebies for that drop.. check out mephisto customer feedback thread in Mephisto forum... Mitch brakes it down... also talks about a project envolving 24carat x a sour strawberry kush!!!## WHAT???? reDANKulous!

Also stilton special and northern cheeze haze are special freebies for that drop.. check out mephisto customer feedback thread in Mephisto forum... Mitch brakes it down... also talks about a project envolving 24carat x a sour strawberry kush!!!## WHAT???? reDANKulous!
What page is that on been waiting for the strawberry kush. I want them all!

Last edited:
That sour bubbly is on my radar lol... 24 carat x hbss... also supposed to be a rock hard yielder... I'll tell ya, running sour crack which is 24 carat x green crack auto, aka auto cush, the 24c really makes these buds dense!!!. So seeing that with the size and quality of the hbss will probably be amazing. It was going to be my next order, but the s.o.d.k came back on availability so i jumped on it lol, last time it didn't last too long. Sour Stomper is also on wish list... hell who am i kidding,,, i want to try them all. Every strain on mephisto menu looks amazing in their own rights lol... what is your setup???
2x4x5 tent, phresh filter, galaxyhydro 300w dimmable, platinum led P150, got 2 grape crinkle, 2 skywalker, and 2 sour bubblin crack. Still have theses strains to grow
Blue Cush
Chem City Blues
Heisenberg Special
Triangle
Sour Hound
Sour Bubbly
SODK
Ripley's OG
Tyrone Special

Back