Mephisto Genetics first indoor grow. Mephisto sour crack, and Heisenberg special

Naaa she will just finish small, but she can still finish strong!

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/4-strains-3rd-grow.58760/
Oh brother... im thinking right around an ounce... lots of tight bush potential. If she gave me 1.5 i wouldn't be surprised. And the density already of this particular plant. I can see why they say its one of their densest strains. My pics don't begin to do her justice.. i could totally see running 6 of these in even 2gallon oxypots under my 400w. And touching half pound every two months with this strain. And the smell that is coming on is A+ quality genetics

Oh brother... im thinking right around an ounce... lots of tight bush potential. If she gave me 1.5 i wouldn't be surprised. And the density already of this particular plant. I can see why they say its one of their densest strains. My pics don't begin to do her justice.. i could totally see running 6 of these in even 2gallon oxypots under my 400w. And touching half pound every two months with this strain. And the smell that is coming on is A+ quality genetics
Which is an ounce a week, for me and sis... about perfect. Definitely will be making a bulk purchase of this strain later this year.

Thinking about a bloom enhancer. Cant afford the AN boosters. So im looking at either Canna p/k 13-14,or General Hydroponics Kool Bloom 0-10-10. Any thoughts or opinions...

Day 35ish. Sour Crack. 5.5gallon oxypot. Have defoliated lower fans, and a couple branches that didnt make to canopy and just didn't look like they were gonna do anything other than steal nutrients from the more productive sites... Her feed is at 2ml per 1L sensi bloom part B. 1Ml per 1L of CaMg. 1Ml per 2L of pro-teKt dyna-gro. She is feeding at every other day. But seems to be more and more ready for feeding. Definitely the biggest out of the three Sour Crack. Im loving her
1491405624146.jpg
1491405720158.jpg
1491405760550.jpg
1491405803200.jpg

Day 13-14.Advanced Blue Diesel. 5gallon fabric pot. Feed at 1ml per 1L sensi grow a+b, 1ml per 1L CaMg, .5ml per 1L dyna-gro pro-teKt. She has showed her first pistils already. All though a different strain, can tell difference between vegging with hps vs mh. She is leggier, and stretchy. But coming along, and think she is about to take off
1491415319679.jpg
1491415354016.jpg

Went ahead and picked up a bottle of General Hydroponics Kool Bloom 0-10-10... ive seen and heard good results with this stuff in people's grows. Ive read, and understand that plants will only take as much p-k as they will use. So figured i might wanna make a little more available to them.

Went ahead and picked up a bottle of General Hydroponics Kool Bloom 0-10-10... ive seen and heard good results with this stuff in people's grows. Ive read, and understand that plants will only take as much p-k as they will use. So figured i might wanna make a little more available to them.
I keep saying no more nutrients, or additives. Don't wanna become a bottle addict lol. Really do wanna have what they need and like on hand though...

Thinking about a bloom enhancer. Cant afford the AN boosters. So im looking at either Canna p/k 13-14,or General Hydroponics Kool Bloom 0-10-10. Any thoughts or opinions...
Well i use AN but i cant tell you the one i would never drop, Bud FactorX
Its the only Additive that i use and really see a effect on the plants. Overdrive is another, but now im not really being useful since you not looking for AN..

Well i use AN but i cant tell you the one i would never drop, Bud FactorX
Its the only Additive that i use and really see a effect on the plants. Overdrive is another, but now im not really being useful since you not looking for AN..
Well the bud factor x is $100.00 bucks a bottle at my local grow store. Can't touch that. I paid $24.00 dollars for Kool Bloom. The Pro-teKt from Dyna-gro ive started feeding, they really seem to like that stuff. Just silicon with potassium, but they have perked up since its been in feed. Seem greener too lol.. I may save up at some point to try the AN boosters. But couldn't afford them for this one. The AN base nutrients have I think blew my plants up, a little much at times i think for this particular strain lol, but i think ive dialed in how they like the sensi

Back