Mephisto Genetics first indoor grow. Mephisto sour crack, and Heisenberg special

How is the Heisenberg coming along?
Unfortunately Heisenberg special didn't make it. She had germination issues, and rough start, thought she was gonna pull through but no... i planted a Advanced Blue Diesel auto in her place. She is around ten days now, and doing well. I still have 2x Heisenberg Specials to run. But going to get a little more dialed in before running more of my Mephisto stash lol. Have some Advanced autos, and Dinafem blue cheese auto im gonna run first. Planning on ordering when Mephisto does their next drop rumored for 4/20.. Some real mouth watering goodness supposed to be dropping. Im not missing it... Debit Card loaded and ready.

Stopped in grow store today. Was going for General Hydroponics Armor Si, they were out. So I picked up DYNA-GRO Pro-teKt. A Silicon supplement solution 0-0-3. Little bit of added potassium with silicon. I figured it would be good since my temps can hit 80 towards end of day. And will help in relieving stress brought on by N tox... Anybody out there have any experience with this...
1491260183807.jpg

Stopped in grow store today. Was going for General Hydroponics Armor Si, they were out. So I picked up DYNA-GRO Pro-teKt. A Silicon supplement solution 0-0-3. Little bit of added potassium with silicon. I figured it would be good since my temps can hit 80 towards end of day. And will help in relieving stress brought on by N tox... Anybody out there have any experience with this...View attachment 727631

I used it once for my flood and drain cloner and had the best results ever so far lol.

But for my rooted plants I now use an organic silica powder in my mix every other feeding/watering. I would say it should give you no trouble.

I used it once for my flood and drain cloner and had the best results ever so far lol.

But for my rooted plants I now use an organic silica powder in my mix every other feeding/watering. I would say it should give you no trouble.
Right on. Guy at hydro shop said it was dialed in a little better than the GH Armor Si. I get a good feeling. Will be in the feed tomorrow,..

Right on. Guy at hydro shop said it was dialed in a little better than the GH Armor Si. I get a good feeling. Will be in the feed tomorrow,..

The guys I know that have used it have nothing but good to say about it. And one of them is super into organics as well and has decided to keep using it and from him that says a lot to me.

The guys I know that have used it have nothing but good to say about it. And one of them is super into organics as well and has decided to keep using it and from him that says a lot to me.
Actually looking more into that company DynaGro. It's one I've looked over. Seems like quality science lol. Good stuff. Not very expensive

Day 34-35... Sour Crack... 1.0gallon oxypot. Feed is 2ml per 1L of sensi bloom part B, 1ml per 1L of CaMg, .5ml per 1L of dyna-gro pro-teKt... will post pic of her out of hps... will update all these girls with pics in regular light one at a time this week... and here is today's star... 35 day old Sour Crack 1.0gallon oxypot
1491323437466.jpg
1491323510285.jpg
1491323554158.jpg

Back