First Grow In Almost 2 Years!

Add-on for the table give it more character 😁 waterproof flag!
IMG_20240323_160900535_HDR.jpg

Day 21. Still truckin along. Sweet cheese is definitely back in the game. Might be a little stunted but she is healthy and growing again!!! Didn't water them yesterday as they still had a little weight on them figured I'd wait until today. So water today that's about it for an update! 😁

IMG_20240324_091051804~2.jpg

Day 22. I couldn't resist 😁 had to LST and I chopped 1 fan leaf that got in my way.... I found my old journal a few years back with my Afghan kush auto plant I got 4oz off of so I'm going to follow the technique I used on that see if I can get a close result with this gal here. Sweet cheese I'm letting grow natural since she was already stressed and stunted. But she is doing good now grew a ton last night. Pretty much it!

IMG_20240325_092345588~2.jpg

IMG_20240325_092651328~2.jpg

Day 22. I couldn't resist 😁 had to LST and I chopped 1 fan leaf that got in my way.... I found my old journal a few years back with my Afghan kush auto plant I got 4oz off of so I'm going to follow the technique I used on that see if I can get a close result with this gal here. Sweet cheese I'm letting grow natural since she was already stressed and stunted. But she is doing good now grew a ton last night. Pretty much it!

View attachment 1673445
View attachment 1673446
Looks good to me dude, can't beat a bit of the old LST.... :headbang:

Looks good to me dude, can't beat a bit of the old LST.... :headbang:
Thanks man! Been studying up on how you do it and I think I understand why?.. You basically take away all the unnecessary growth before it starts growing. Seems to switch the plants energy to the growth that is necessary to grow. What do you normally yield on an average auto with your method? I love the idea I'm going to give it a go on my next run with one of the plants.

Thanks man! Been studying up on how you do it and I think I understand why?.. You basically take away all the unnecessary growth before it starts growing. Seems to switch the plants energy to the growth that is necessary to grow. What do you normally yield on an average auto with your method? I love the idea I'm going to give it a go on my next run with one of the plants.
Idk what my harvests weigh in at dude...I don't usually weigh them(it's not legal here and it's not great to have a back record!)but I am f**king stoked you are gonna try it on one of your plants dude, be careful tho....it is addictive hehe....I just think it is a more interesting way to grow and any help I can give you.... I will be more than happy too.... :headbang:

Idk what my harvests weigh in at dude...I don't usually weigh them(it's not legal here and it's not great to have a back record!)but I am f**king stoked you are gonna try it on one of your plants dude, be careful tho....it is addictive hehe....I just think it is a more interesting way to grow and any help I can give you.... I will be more than happy too.... :headbang:
Ope my bad! I am already addicted to LST and just messing with them so I think it'll fit perfect for me as well haha

I have 3 purple kush autos in jiffy pellets right now about to break soil probably tomorrow I bet. I'll do one natural, one LST and one VAPO style!! I'll definitely have questions coming your way 😁

Speaking of jiffy pellets if you've read my thread you know my first round with those did NOT go well at all. The roots got stuck in the bio degradable fabric they wrap them in and they died after trying to transplant them. I was only able to save 1 out of 4. Well this time I cut the bottom and top completely out so🤞that will not happen this time. I like them so I want it to work!

Back