First Grow In Almost 2 Years!

Do you feed straight from seedling breaking ground and do you cut the feed to like a 1/4 dose?
I do full whack all the way dude right from the start, I feed every time with no clean water in-between too... :bump:

Oh dang ok 😁 but you do 30% runoff right? Do you water the whole pot for seedlings as well or just around the sides like soil? Trying to wrap my head around the basics.
Dude.....by "full whack!" I mean "full whack to what the TA feed chart says!"...sorry, I just thought I should clarify that for you dude haha....and yeah I do 30% run off......and yes I have started to water the outside of the pot for seedlings...but I do give them a bit, no point starving them haha

Dude.....by "full whack!" I mean "full whack to what the TA feed chart says!"...sorry, I just thought I should clarify that for you dude haha....and yeah I do 30% run off......and yes I have started to water the outside of the pot for seedlings...but I do give them a bit, no point starving them haha
Ok got it appreciate it! In a few days I'm going to give coco a go! I found a brick of coco in the tiny house and some perlite so Im buffering it now and germinating a Critical + auto from Linda seeds. I'll be using FF trio though so I'll have to cut it back on nutes at first for sure that shiz potent. Figured I'd give it a go 1 plant at a time until I get the rhythm down. Don't want to fill the tent and they all die on me 😁

I'm trying to wrap my head around the ppm measurement. Cocoforcannabis has a chart saying for seedlings start with 100ppm. How the He** do I do that if my water is already 200ppm? Lol I'm hung up on the feeding part. I can't get an RO system quite yet so I have to work with what I got and that's 200ppm water high in calcium and low level of iron. If anyone can throw some advice at me it would be much appreciated! Also using FF trio so if you have experience using that with coco please help 😁

I'm trying to wrap my head around the ppm measurement. Cocoforcannabis has a chart saying for seedlings start with 100ppm. How the He** do I do that if my water is already 200ppm? Lol I'm hung up on the feeding part. I can't get an RO system quite yet so I have to work with what I got and that's 200ppm water high in calcium and low level of iron. If anyone can throw some advice at me it would be much appreciated! Also using FF trio so if you have experience using that with coco please help 😁
I start with 350ppm for seeds. 100ppm is basically nothing at all. 200ppm starting water is kinda pushing it, but it'll work. Might want to think about mixing in some distilled to that to thin it out. But you're most likely not gonna need any calmag after the initial charge :pass:

I start with 350ppm for seeds. 100ppm is basically nothing at all. 200ppm starting water is kinda pushing it, but it'll work. Might want to think about mixing in some distilled to that to thin it out. But you're most likely not gonna need any calmag after the initial charge :pass:
I can grab some distilled from Wally world but the ppm on that is 150 I checked it today I had a gallon already from seedlings before hand. So 350ppm first week and gradually go up from there? I'm only growing 1 auto in a 5 gallon anyways so I can learn and get it down pat before I run a tent full. Lol playing it smart.

I can grab some distilled from Wally world but the ppm on that is 150 I checked it today I had a gallon already from seedlings before hand. So 350ppm first week and gradually go up from there? I'm only growing 1 auto in a 5 gallon anyways so I can learn and get it down pat before I run a tent full. Lol playing it smart.
Yup. That's not gonna really help much to bring it down. Watch the plants. I generally don't get above 750. Good thing about coco is you can flush it right out if there's an issue. Make sure you stay on top of the pH

Yup. That's not gonna really help much to bring it down. Watch the plants. I generally don't get above 750. Good thing about coco is you can flush it right out if there's an issue. Make sure you stay on top of the pH
Ok I did what you said for the buffering close as I could get. PPM is 340 PHd at 5.8 on the money. Appreciate the help man I may throw some more questions at you in the very near future 😁

Ok I did what you said for the buffering close as I could get. PPM is 340 PHd at 5.8 on the money. Appreciate the help man I may throw some more questions at you in the very near future 😁
Feel free :pass: I'm around a lot. And there's a bunch of coco growers around here that are always happy to help

Back