First Grow In Almost 2 Years!

Alright done and done!! 353ppm Phd to 5.3. closest I could get. Whats my next step after it soaks? I appreciate your help man foreal id be lost as lost gets 😁
After that buffers for 24 hours you're then gonna let it drain and then soak again. This time with 350ppm of your grow nutes at 5.5ph also for 24 hours

After that buffers for 24 hours you're then gonna let it drain and then soak again. This time with 350ppm of your grow nutes at 5.5ph also for 24 hours
Ok got it! Again. Lol wonder why it got all out of whack the first time. By the time I'm done I'll have buffering down for sure 😁

Ok got it! Again. Lol wonder why it got all out of whack the first time. By the time I'm done I'll have buffering down for sure 😁
Generally takes a ton of water to wash the initial salt out. It's actual ocean salt that gets in the coconut fiber. It's taken me almost a whole day to do it before. It's not too bad when I can do it outside, but it's a pain in the ass doing it in a bathtub

Do you start your seeds in final pot? And will using jiffy pellets for first 2 days slow down the growth at all?
I start in final pots. No need for jiffys at all. After the soak with nutes you're gonna put the pots in your tent to dry out and warm up for 24 hours. Then seeds go right in and pop up in usually 3-5 days

Generally takes a ton of water to wash the initial salt out. It's actual ocean salt that gets in the coconut fiber. It's taken me almost a whole day to do it before. It's not too bad when I can do it outside, but it's a pain in the ass doing it in a bathtub
Oh yea I bet. I used a sprayer on my hose and a strainer for about a hour solid. Definitely getting that mother earth mix next time.

Oh yea I bet. I used a sprayer on my hose and a strainer for about a hour solid. Definitely getting that mother earth mix next time.
Just saying that floraflex coco I linked is by far the cleanest I've ever found. It does ship FedEx. I've had plenty of bags of other brands of coco still be 900+ppm and you still have to wash it out. The high ppm is ok for grown plants and clones, but it's big trouble for autos from seed

Just saying that floraflex coco I linked is by far the cleanest I've ever found. It does ship FedEx. I've had plenty of bags of other brands of coco still be 900+ppm and you still have to wash it out. The high ppm is ok for grown plants and clones, but it's big trouble for autos from seed
Are you in the states? The link won't load but I can't find it on Amazon.

Back