First Grow In Almost 2 Years!

Floraflex.com then click on coco coir. Then scroll to 50L loosefill bag. 70/30 but I've had really good results with their 100% coco. They do ship internationally but I don't know the cost for that

Floraflex.com then click on coco coir. Then scroll to 50L loosefill bag. 70/30 but I've had really good results with their 100% coco. They do ship internationally but I don't know the cost for that
Dude 50L bag is only $17.99! I grabbed one so we shall see if they deliver it to me or not.

Dude 50L bag is only $17.99! I grabbed one so we shall see if they deliver it to me or not.
Yeah they're pretty cheap with shipping factored in (US at least). I've got a couple extra bags sitting in my garage. They've been 200-250ppm and dry. So you can skip the washing stage and start with the calmag buffer stage

Yeah they're pretty cheap with shipping factored in (US at least). I've got a couple extra bags sitting in my garage. They've been 200-250ppm and dry. So you can skip the washing stage and start with the calmag buffer stage
Awesome that makes it a lot easier man. I'm only doing one 5 gallon grow at a time so that bag will last me for a LONG time. Unless I enjoy growing in it so much that I drop soil and fill my tent with a coco run. Possiblity.

Awesome that makes it a lot easier man. I'm only doing one 5 gallon grow at a time so that bag will last me for a LONG time. Unless I enjoy growing in it so much that I drop soil and fill my tent with a coco run. Possiblity.
5 gallon is a lot of coco. Probably don't really need bigger then 3, but no harm at all with 5. I'd also recommend some mosquito bits for fungus gnat prevention. Coco never dries out, spring is coming, and gnats tend to come with that. You won't really need to go to daily feeding until you're well into flower in 5 gallon pots

5 gallon is a lot of coco. Probably don't really need bigger then 3, but no harm at all with 5. I'd also recommend some mosquito bits for fungus gnat prevention. Coco never dries out, spring is coming, and gnats tend to come with that. You won't really need to go to daily feeding until you're well into flower in 5 gallon pots
I have all my 3 gallon pots in the tent growing already but I will fold the sides down and make it a 3 gallon. I have some mosquito bits somewhere pretty sure so should be good. So with coco you don't water by weight of pot right? How will I know when to water? I am notorious for over watering 😁

I have all my 3 gallon pots in the tent growing already but I will fold the sides down and make it a 3 gallon. I have some mosquito bits somewhere pretty sure so should be good. So with coco you don't water by weight of pot right? How will I know when to water? I am notorious for over watering 😁
I water/feed (always fertilizer, never just water) when the pots get a little light early on. Once you're a couple weeks in you can't really overwater coco. It's one of the good things about it

Day 27. Starting to see a few pistils around the bud sites now looks like they are headed into pre flower. Nothing really new I tucked a few leaves on sweet cheese. They are drinking more though I watered yesterday full saturation and they are already getting light will need to water again tomorrow and I'll start the first LOW dose feeding then as well. Honestly I'm happy with the results so far taking the 2 year break and coming back to 2 good looking plants headed into flower 😁 exciting stuff!!

I will say these dirty fabric pots are getting to my OCD. Definitely going to look into a longer lasting cleaner option in the very near future.

IMG_20240330_090949545~2.jpg
IMG_20240330_091016914~2.jpg

Sweet cheese (letting grow natural) ⬇️
IMG_20240330_091113271.jpg

Sweet Trainwreck (LST done to this gal)⬇️
IMG_20240330_091155679.jpg
IMG_20240330_091028911~2.jpg

Back