First Grow In Almost 2 Years!

Day 26. Watered the girls today and messed with Trainwreck. Tied her down a little more and clipped a few leaves that were in the way. Sweet cheese made a great bounce back looking healthy and steady growing!
IMG_20240329_101119303~2.jpg

Day 4 for PK auto and FB auto. Purple kush all 3 are doing great. Fat blueberry has a deformed leaves and little smaller but is still growing good and healthy color.
IMG_20240329_101134706~2.jpg

@JP1 Soooo I watered the coco to get some runoff after the buffer over night. PH is 6.5 and PPM is 1200!!!! Should I go ahead and flush the he** out of it with 5.5ph water until the numbers come down?
Yeah. That's from not washing it enough at first. Normal with brick coco. Loaded with sea salt and it'll kill seedlings. You want that number below 350 before you even start buffering

Duuuuuuuuuuuudes!!......all this washing and buffering sounds like a lot of work.....but I understand what it's like with brick Coco haha....
Figured I'd give it a go 1 plant at a time until I get the rhythm down. Don't want to fill the tent and they all die on me
You are a smart cookie bro..:shooty:..baby steps into it and minimise any mistakes...... :bump:

@JP1 Soooo I watered the coco to get some runoff after the buffer over night. PH is 6.5 and PPM is 1200!!!! Should I go ahead and flush the he** out of it with 5.5ph water until the numbers come down?
Next time check this stuff out. Very clean. Free shipping. It'll save you a bunch of time and mess

Duuuuuuuuuuuudes!!......all this washing and buffering sounds like a lot of work.....but I understand what it's like with brick Coco haha....

You are a smart cookie bro..:shooty:..baby steps into it and minimise any mistakes...... :bump:
Appreciate it man! Next time I will be buying some coco perlite mix just wanted to try this since it's free other than the days I'll be spending on it. haha

@JP1 What about mother earth 70/30? That I can grab at the store in town. I try not to order things because I live WAAAAY out in the sticks like 40miles from town and UPS and FedEx does not deliver to me usually.
I've never used it. Hard to get coco here so it's easier for me to buy online. Bagged is usually better then brick though. If it's wet in the bag, you're probably gonna want to treat it for fungus gnats also

I've never used it. Hard to get coco here so it's easier for me to buy online. Bagged is usually better then brick though. If it's wet in the bag, you're probably gonna want to treat it for fungus gnats also
Ok I got the ppm down to 257 but the PH is 6.96... what's the best way to go about getting it down? I flushed with spring water at 5 PH Like 5 gallons and still won't go down.
IMG_20240329_151404736.jpg
IMG_20240329_151415217.jpg

Back