New Grower First Grow! Closet AutoCOB/CFL

Great grow man. I think those fox tails look rad. :thumbsup: You do a hell of a nice, tight trim. I have a plant that needs the axe. You work for bong shacks and brew right?!?!

My new scale came in today, here's the weights!

Cheese:

961be001f703fb371e92e40561a747e7.jpg

Stress Killer:

cc114dfb4fb51c1aae86f6699e39b390.jpg

So after all that's said and done I'm left with a little less than 6 ounces of some of that schweet home grown goodness. Awesome! I may post once more here for some vape reports but I gotta say once again thanks for following along on my grow, happy growing folks

Last edited:
Some smoke/vape reports for y'all. Regarding cheese: I initially didn't like her too much at first she was too sour/cheesy for my liking but she definitely sweetened up after a few weeks of curing. The effect is a great sativa high very clear headed and energetic I'm surprised with the result. I haven't had a great sativa high like that in a while. I was surprised that Stress Killer gave me more of a body stone when I smoked it... Had a lemon fuel creaminess to the taste. I decided to try my hand at making wax. This hair straightener I had laying around sucked, and I'm too small scale to get a legit rosin press so I went with the bho method. I winterized mine to refine it some more too luckily I found some 200 proof ethanol on Amazon that ships to California. No vacuum to purge so I let it air dry. I was impatient and put it on my seedling heat mat which is probably why it darkened a little. Some terps get lost at 70 degrees F! I started with about an ounce and a half of herb and trim and got about 5 grams of some nice wax. Yields are decent you have to remember winterizing takes a lot of the plant waxes and fats out so that's extra weight taken off. Dabbing her is amazing it gives me that super clear energetic high I was looking for.

975861f51edbca479b278b4f82bf7ee1.jpg

Sorry for the hairs lmao I dropped it while trying to take a shot!

Right now the cheese is getting the winterizing treatment I ran a couple of cans with about two ounces of herb+trim yesterday. A shot of her from the freezer she looks milky right now that's due to the plant matter separating from the liquid.

fa24b3f574dafd5ffdab27a53e942d00.jpg

Happy growing folks!

Last edited:
Back