New Grower First grow and new to the network...

Buds look awesome to me! You did a fine job; and that’s a good yield too. I usually find those elusive nuggets of which you are speaking are only my very tops. They go in a special jar; those are my rock hard nugz I just like to stare at...
:slap:

Can’t wait to see your next beauties!

...if it took a week, you're gold DG :thumbsup:, that's about what I aim for,... You buds look just dan-deh! Wait and see what a nice cure does :eyebrows: MY OD Grapefruit smells better and hits harder now than 2 months ago, for example!
Ooo....forgot this-- :slap: boom-shakka-lakka! :clapper:
..... I'm at the mercy of ambient conditions, but lucky in that it's usually close to 50%RH and 70F, with some fluctuations,..unless weather comes , then it's butt clench time! It's high T that worries me most, as that sucks the terps out much much more, and i don't have AC... dry RH%, like low 30's- is bad news, but can be dealt with as described in bags,.. high RH% is less worrisome unless it's like subtropical high, risks mold, overly long dry times degrading quality,...

:headbang: MoG matey-O, I will check that out, thank you.... but if I can use the Sun like I do during bloom, I'll save the $$$ and let the Sun do that job! I set the girls out for as long as I can, mid-bloom on,.. but that luxury may not last, so those UV blasters will get serious consideration!

I just look at the strains lineage and it is supposed to be 30% sativa and 70% indica but based on the length of the grow and appearance of the buds I would say you got a pheno heavier on the sativa side of things This is a huge DNA hybrid:

View attachment 1009712 View attachment 1009711 View attachment 1009710

It took 3 screen shots to fit it all:rofl:

Wow great information there! I so would like to smoke a chocolate weed. What’s the most chocolately weed you ever smoked?

Buds look awesome to me! You did a fine job; and that’s a good yield too. I usually find those elusive nuggets of which you are speaking are only my very tops. They go in a special jar; those are my rock hard nugz I just like to stare at...
:slap:

Can’t wait to see your next beauties!

Some sativa buds.are airy, but weight is weight no matter the density! You did a great job

Thanks Wes and Dudeski. Maybe not a major fuckup then. I like big buds and I cannot lie. :rofl:

My main lights are 4 cobs at 3500k in veg and add 2 more at 2700k in flower. No dimmer.

Nice some sativas are stretchy and fluffy by nature but lower down light during stretch will help. Maybe go 18 then 2 day go 16 and so on until plants shows stress then back up.

Nice some sativas are stretchy and fluffy by nature but lower down light during stretch will help. Maybe go 18 then 2 day go 16 and so on until plants shows stress then back up.
Ok good point. What if I rigged a blurple on it’s side?

COBs will burn your plants at 18" go no closer than 24". I know I am running 50W cobs and anything closer than 24" has burned my plant tops.

COBs will burn your plants at 18" go no closer than 24". I know I am running 50W cobs and anything closer than 24" has burned my plant tops.
I have found sativa to love light. Grapey got 8'' from 100w of cbx3590 before starting to bleach. Along with forgotten cookies which held 8'' throughout flower

Back