New Grower First grow and new to the network...

Well, I just read through the entire thread.
Only took me 10 minutes or so :crying:

Very nice growing!
It was pretty intense with you having to buy stuff on the fly to get things running correctly, but all worth it in the end!
Have some :slap:.

Like you, I started in DWC, although mine is RDWC.
My first grow was 99 days, my second (Northern Lights) was 129 days (journal in sig).
It turned out rather large... (this is in a 4 x 4 tent)
dsc_6895-jpg.948294

I am now on my 3rd grow, and will probably never switch from RDWC. It seems complicated, but I think it is easier than soil, and responds quicker to changes.
I just follow a chart that tells me when to feed more and when to back off. Pretty basic.

Well, I just read through the entire thread.
Only took me 10 minutes or so :crying:

Very nice growing!
It was pretty intense with you having to buy stuff on the fly to get things running correctly, but all worth it in the end!
Have some :slap:.

Like you, I started in DWC, although mine is RDWC.
My first grow was 99 days, my second (Northern Lights) was 129 days (journal in sig).
It turned out rather large... (this is in a 4 x 4 tent)
dsc_6895-jpg.948294

I am now on my 3rd grow, and will probably never switch from RDWC. It seems complicated, but I think it is easier than soil, and responds quicker to changes.
I just follow a chart that tells me when to feed more and when to back off. Pretty basic.
Haha a speed reader! Well isn’t she a crazy bitch? The NLs can be monsters, especially in the hands of something that ends in -DWC. What did you yield from that?

Yeah I’m running on empty at the moment as well — I’ve got a room full of boxes containing a 5x10 and it’s filtration system and random components in a basement fixing to paint the floor today or tomorrow then bam! Starting 4 more babies in DWC — Orange Assault x Bluetooth autoregs from Healing Path Genetics — don’t know how I convinced them to let me test their gear but I must have been good. Gonna be a busy girl!

Haha a speed reader! Well isn’t she a crazy bitch? The NLs can be monsters, especially in the hands of something that ends in -DWC. What did you yield from that?

Yeah I’m running on empty at the moment as well — I’ve got a room full of boxes containing a 5x10 and it’s filtration system and random components in a basement fixing to paint the floor today or tomorrow then bam! Starting 4 more babies in DWC — Orange Assault x Bluetooth autoregs from Healing Path Genetics — don’t know how I convinced them to let me test their gear but I must have been good. Gonna be a busy girl!
281g dry @ 62%
Like yours though, mine are a tad airy. It doesn't bother me though as it is all personal use, so bag appeal is unnecessary.
I wish I had the room for a 5x10, but my spare room has just enough room to access the 4x4 from both sides.

Northern Lights 2:

Been a bit busy lately. Haven’t gotten around to NL1 yet but got some pics of dried, somewhat cured, and weighed NL2.
B91203C0-D348-44F0-906E-A99D6BDEA6B3.jpeg
ECC71DFD-74E4-4B73-9DD4-53975FDA9779.jpeg
42C2A132-4741-45E4-8882-B6C70E533F5C.jpeg

I don’t understand the weight. I did it twice but I think it’s high. She comes in at 14.65 ounces.

I’ll get to NL1 when I can.

Awesome. Thats a bunch !

Northern Lights 2:

Been a bit busy lately. Haven’t gotten around to NL1 yet but got some pics of dried, somewhat cured, and weighed NL2.
View attachment 1021724 View attachment 1021725 View attachment 1021726

I don’t understand the weight. I did it twice but I think it’s high. She comes in at 14.65 ounces.

I’ll get to NL1 when I can.

Wowza! That's ALOT of weed! If you got around 415 grams from the dried buds, then yes, that weight is correct, and close to a full pounder! That's incredible! Top growing, DG!

:slap:

Over 400g?!
From 1 of them?!

:crying: great growing DG :bravo::holymoly:

Wowza! That's ALOT of weed! If you got around 415 grams from the dried buds, then yes, that weight is correct, and close to a full pounder! That's incredible! Top growing, DG!

:slap:

Thanks! Yeah, I’m not super confident about that weight. It seems high. Done fucking around with it today LOL. I’ll reweigh when I run the NL1.

Back