New Grower First grow and new to the network...

well look what you made me do

zerowillpower.jpg

also i feel my Mephisto "Wish List" should be pre-populated with ALL OF THEM.

well look what you made me do

View attachment 982670

also i feel my Mephisto "Wish List" should be pre-populated with ALL OF THEM.
LOL! Almost every thread I saw yesterday made me think “buy seeds” and Ripley’s was top of the list. It’s contagious!

2 days ago, while I was thinking GG was a photo, I gave her a massive defoliation. She’s mostly recovered luckily enough, I’ve crossed my fingers that I didn’t mess too much with possible yield:

GG today, week 3 of flower:
03F303EA-FBEA-4CA1-A483-C0619BE7F9B1.jpeg

GG move over, there’s a new sheriff in town. The NLs in week 1 and 2 of flower, are the new masters of the tent. Good gosh they are shooting up. Thank heaven I topped them. My strategy with them is going to be to leave them alone. I’ve messed around with GG enough. If I have to pull the blurple, then so be it.

252E19FE-C9F6-402E-A6FB-60C9A46854FB.jpeg
414863F7-D999-489D-961B-534D7ACABCCD.jpeg

Plants look excellent. Your environment seems perfect and growth is very good. Looking forward to seeing the GG finish. One of my favorite strains and very heavy in resin and oils. Great to make a little hash with all the trim you will have.

Good luck bro! Nice grow room for sure.

Those plants are huge! The GG looks like she is going at her own pace. I think it is a safe bet theat she take s longer than my 130 day GG. The patience will pay off, though. Don't be afraid to snip some of the big fans on the NLs that may be blocking light from bud sites, though. But I agree, don't go all DG on em!

With plants that size, you are guaranteed a lot of bud, either way! Nice job getting to this point!

Last edited:
Thanks everyone! @MedCzech I would love to eventually learn how to make hash or rosin. At this point I feel almost overwhelmed with all the info I’ve learned so far, and all the lessons still to be learned in late flower, harvest, and cure.

As luck would have it, I’ll be unexpectedly traveling for almost a week before this harvest is ready. This leaves my ladies with no one to add back the gallon or so they drink every day. I’ll be putting together a top off system and this will be a real challenge of my abilities. My supplies arrive tomorrow! Gulp!

Thanks everyone! @MedCzech I would love to eventually learn how to make hash or rosin. At this point I feel almost overwhelmed with all the info I’ve learned so far, and all the lessons still to be learned in late flower, harvest, and cure.

As luck would have it, I’ll be unexpectedly traveling for almost a week before this harvest is ready. This leaves my ladies with no one to add back the gallon or so they drink every day. I’ll be putting together a top off system and this will be a real challenge of my abilities. My supplies arrive tomorrow! Gulp!

Relax, take a deep breathe. You aren't doing this alone bro. Everyone here is growing these ladies with you. This is a group of some of the nicest people on the planet. :welcome:

When your supplies come, if you have any questions, someone here will help you within minutes. It will be awesome. You will see. Good luck. I will be watching.

Hash is the easiest to make. Either dry kief hash, which is made by collecting in your grinder or usin a screen and then pressing with heat to make press black hash, or buy the bubble bags, and just make bubble "full melt hash". Also easy to make, basically sifting trim with cold water through screened bags. Easy stuff bro. :thumbsup:

It's a big world, but this is not one of the difficult things. I think it is just a lot of things, that's all. There's a difference between difficult, and a lot, this is the later. You will be just fine. One step at a time.

Rock on...passing one over to you. :pass:

Back