New Grower First grow and new to the network...

:crying:Now we know why @Equatorial has such huge plants LOLOL

I actually think the hot water tip is just for the nutes to be soluble easier/faster. Some growers leave it overnight and/or on a bubbler. Some are anal about total disolve while I've never really checked. Soil hydro coco probably differs a whole lot as well.

Most people on AFN reported better results when lowering Megacrop but increasing PK boosters during flower. My results were actually better when I kept Megacrop high but pretty much totally omitted CalMag. My plants don't seem to need CalMag at all as long as I keep MC at a good level.

As you can see, every one seems to find their own way that works best for their own conditions. After a round or so, you'll have plenty more ideas on how to better deliver your nutes at right times!

Looks to me like your doing fantastic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually think the hot water tip is just for the nutes to be soluble easier/faster. Some growers leave it overnight and/or on a bubbler. Some are anal about total disolve while I've never really checked. Soil hydro coco probably differs a whole lot as well.

Most people on AFN reported better results when lowering Megacrop but increasing PK boosters during flower. My results were actually better when I kept Megacrop high but pretty much totally omitted CalMag. My plants don't seem to need CalMag at all as long as I keep MC at a good level.

As you can see, every one seems to find their own way that works best for their own conditions. After a round or so, you'll have plenty more ideas on how to better deliver your nutes at right times!

Looks to me like your doing fantastic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shucks thanks bro!

I love the names they come up with!

I like that idea. Is your new tent going to be hydro? Megacrop?

I was looking over the MC instructions earlier and noticed they recommend dissolving the nutrient in 140 degree water for best results. I wonder if anyone does that?
I dissolve in hot tap water 120°F to 140°F. I am using the MC schedule ~80% strength. I am using the entire line minus the growth regulator hormones (I don't like the idea of them in my medicine). I find that the rock wool cube hydro style of growing I am using amplifies the nutrients a bit. The way I determine what strength to use is by starting at 50% and up each week by 10% until slight tip burn then back off 10%. Tip burn started at 90%.

I dissolve in hot tap water 120°F to 140°F. I am using the MC schedule ~80% strength. I am using the entire line minus the growth regulator hormones (I don't like the idea of them in my medicine). I find that the rock wool cube hydro style of growing I am using amplifies the nutrients a bit. The way I determine what strength to use is by starting at 50% and up each week by 10% until slight tip burn then back off 10%. Tip burn started at 90%.
That approach makes a lot of sense MOG. Thanks for the insight.

Well, I guess I’m a moron.

Something made a loud bang upstairs. I went to check on the tent. Maybe my duct-taped fan slipped free or something.

All is well in the tent. Except the lights are on. They’ve been on 24/0 this whole fucking time.

GG is an auto.

Well, I guess I’m a moron.

Something made a loud bang upstairs. I went to check on the tent. Maybe my duct-taped fan slipped free or something.

All is well in the tent. Except the lights are on. They’ve been on 24/0 this whole fucking time.

GG is an auto.
Not a Marooon just a Stoner :vibe: Every time someone says moron I think of Buggs.

Last edited:
That's incredible. So glad she turned out to be an auto, after all, just one that flowers at day 70! Probably means mine was an auto too then. I know it was unintentional, but this is valuable information for The breeder, if only they were members!
Your GG is an auto. Wow.

That's incredible. So glad she turned out to be an auto, after all, just one that flowers at day 70! Probably means mine was an auto too then. I know it was unintentional, but this is valuable information for The breeder, if only they were members!
Your GG is an auto. Wow.
Yeah. And all the abuse I’ve been giving her, since she’s a photo and all. And complaining nonstop about Growers Choice. Good grief!

Gonna do all 4 plants Ripley’s OG next grow.

:worship:

i literally cannot afford anything right now but i was so close to pushing the button on a Ripley's yesterday

that strain is calling to me like nothing else - sounds like you got that bug too!!

rippers.jpg

let's get it!!!

Back