New Grower First grow and new to the network...

I don’t know if “worse” is the term I would have used lol. More like “amazing”, or “spectacular “. Seriously, those are some fine looking plants and a serious example for me to switch to DWC or RDWC. Keep it up:thumbsup:

I agree. It was a ringing success! I am sure that move added a lot of bud weight in the end! And those plants are amazing! Try to do the same thing every grow!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks @wes , your plants aren’t exactly slackers though LOL! And GG - well, she vegged for 60 days. But I am happy with the DWC for the most part, except for that one week where I wouldn’t post pictures :crying:

@Equatorial , I am honored you stopped by my journal. Thanks for your praise. Honestly, I have sent this picture to a distant friend who scoffs at autoflowers ...

View attachment 980432

The most beautiful plant I’ve ever seen ...

Thats SUCH high praise, my dear! I swear I pulled my wife over to let her see your comments! The rate you're going, very soon, the most beautiful plant you see will be in your tent!

You have great help from GREAT growers in here! Gonna be some nice buds!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Mañ'O'Green help! :worship:

I am now ready to build the top off tank that connects to all 3 5-gallon buckets! Anxiously awaiting further instructions.

Any part that comes in contact with the nutrients must be plastic or Stainless Steel. You need a float valve in each reservoir. You mount them just above the desired water level.
ScreenHunter_145 Dec. 01 17.29.jpg

Then you need 1/4 plastic line and fittings and valves to get the water from the top off tank to the reservoirs. The top off tank needs to be mounted so the bottom of the tank is higher than the water level in the reservoirs so they will feed by gravity.
ScreenHunter_145 Dec. 01 17.30.jpg

Here is a picture of my manifold and supporting plumbing. I can drain the top off tank to outdoors through the same drain I use to drain the reservoirs for nutrient change.

mainfold.jpg

Any part that comes in contact with the nutrients must be plastic or Stainless Steel. You need a float valve in each reservoir. You mount them just above the desired water level.
View attachment 981077

Then you need 1/4 plastic line and fittings and valves to get the water from the top off tank to the reservoirs. The top off tank needs to be mounted so the bottom of the tank is higher than the water level in the reservoirs so they will feed by gravity.
View attachment 981076

Here is a picture of my manifold and supporting plumbing. I can drain the top off tank to outdoors through the same drain I use to drain the reservoirs for nutrient change.

View attachment 981078
You are a life saver. Thank you. How many buckets do you feed? I need to feed 3 buckets. Can I see a picture of the reservoir itself? How big is your reservoir?

Attachments

• floodpan.jpg
    floodpan.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 45
Back