New Grower First grow and new to the network...

MOG over medicated ??????????
:crying::pass::dizzy:
Yeah you know:

:headbang: Fell off the wagon. Just a minor relapse. Mephisto. Ripley’s OG. Couldn’t be helped.
Lol
Did you order directly from Mephisto? I couldn’t get the discount code to work. I’m gonna get sour crack, bubblesquanch, and ghost toof soon as I get the code thing worked out.

Funny, I went to Mephisto and Seedsman and they were cheaper at Seedsman. Had to buy 7 seeds though. Gonna do all 4 plants Ripley’s OG next grow.

I think Mephisto has trouble sometimes with their website. Sometimes the code works and sometimes not. Maybe pop over to live stoners and see what’s what?

I love the names they come up with!

I like that idea. Is your new tent going to be hydro? Megacrop?

I was looking over the MC instructions earlier and noticed they recommend dissolving the nutrient in 140 degree water for best results. I wonder if anyone does that?

I was looking over the MC instructions earlier and noticed they recommend dissolving the nutrient in 140 degree water for best results. I wonder if anyone does that?
You are the first one to mention that! Imagine dang stoners not reading directions :rofl:

I dilute in a cup with water that feels hot enough to wanna pull my hands away. Stir around till pretty much disolved and then pour it into rest of tap water. Usually 10 litres each time. I grow in soil, fabric pots and hand watering. Hope that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back