New Grower First grow and new to the network...

It turns out that I love shopping for seeds almost as much as I love growing them. Reading the description reviews, grow tips, and then pulling the trigger. I think I need help!
I know what you mean, it seems I like shopping for seeds as much as women like shopping for shoes. There’s so many varieties that were never available before that I NEED to try. I might need to get to a meeting or support group or something lol.:what?:

I know what you mean, it seems I like shopping for seeds as much as women like shopping for shoes. There’s so many varieties that were never available before that I NEED to try. I might need to get to a meeting or support group or something lol.:what?:

I'm glad to hear this is a common problem! Already got more seeds than I grow in a year in my available space and still found myself buying Auto Daiquiri Lime and Auto Critical Orange punch yesterday :doh::chimp:

Tell me about it, brother!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I'm glad to hear this is a common problem! Already got more seeds than I grow in a year in my available space and still found myself buying Auto Daiquiri Lime and Auto Critical Orange punch yesterday :doh::chimp:

My name is pigskin, and I am a seedaholic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Hi, my names wes and I’m a seedaholic! I store my seeds in vacuum sealed mason jars in my root cellar.
Do people store additional seeds in their fridges or just somewhere dark and dry? :chimp:

(I love this smoking chimp in glasses!! Lol)

Hi, I’m davisgirl, and I’m a seedaholic. Where did you find the Orange Punch? I may not be done buying...

Hi, I’m davisgirl, and I’m a seedaholic. Where did you find the Orange Punch? I may not be done buying...

Hahahaha, I'm not going to enable you DG......

Joke! Straight off the Dutch Passion website. Lol

Should be here in 3 - 5 days. Not that I can even use them for another 2 months!! I like to be prepared though! :joy:

Hahahaha, I'm not going to enable you DG......

Joke! Straight off the Dutch Passion website. Lol

Should be here in 3 - 5 days. Not that I can even use them for another 2 months!! I like to be prepared though! :joy:
Darn it! And they don’t ship to the US! Neither does Dinafem or Sweet! Seedsman does and I’ve already ordered from them, but I think they’re cutting down the trees to build the boat to send them over. Fingers crossed that Orange Punch is in my future.

Darn it! And they don’t ship to the US! Neither does Dinafem or Sweet! Seedsman does and I’ve already ordered from them, but I think they’re cutting down the trees to build the boat to send them over. Fingers crossed that Orange Punch is in my future.

Are you sure about that? I just checked the website as I thought I saw USA in the drop down. It's there!!
Screenshot_20181113-151211.png

:bighug:

Back