New Grower First grow and new to the network...

I am sure you have seen this VPD chart. You want to try and manage humidity based on temps.

4EB62151-8CF7-4B88-AC83-6064B02542AF-2961-0000579535776CB0.jpeg

A good read about VPD:

https://growersnetwork.org/cultivation/vpd-cannabis-cultivation/

You are doing the right thing in getting your humidity under control! The plants will let you know how happy they are!

Credit goes to @MedCzech who helped me understand the importance of Managing VPD during my first grow. You are already ahead of where I was at this point in my Grow! You are going to be surprised just how much bud you will have!

Credit goes to @MedCzech who helped me understand the importance of Managing VPD during my first grow. You are already ahead of where I was at this point in my Grow! You are going to be surprised just how much bud you will have!
That’s the other thing - how much bud I have - that will determine what I grow next LOL

D5DE9D36-1184-412C-BA55-88EF437BAADB.jpeg
FA80704F-02A0-44FE-9915-60CE95C41270.jpeg
Here’s an update on the ladies. I switched the lights to 12/12 4 nights ago to poke GG into maybe flowering. She’s at 57 days now and it’s about time. The Northern Lights ladies are 27 days old and the new light schedule hasn’t slowed them down. I topped both of them last week. One came out fine but the other is growing new branches at the node below so I may have cut that one a little too close. But they both look pretty good. I did some tucking and minor defoliation on GG.

All is quiet in the tent. Waiting for USPS to drop the 4x4 any day now so I can put the ladies under some brand new cobs.

Quiet it good! I will take it any day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

7 to 10 days and they will show their stuff! Strutting like peacocks

@davisgirl looking good! That GG is gonna be a beast. Can’t wait to see the ladies in their new 4x4, you’re definitely gonna need the space by the looks of em. And that’s a great thing! Who’s seed is that GG? Dang shame that we BOTH had to 12/12 photoperiod our first autoflower grows lol. Have you done any thinning of the undergrowth on Queen Kong? Branches I mean. Since I had to photoperiod mine, I feel safe thinning and lollipoping mine. All 4 seeds came from one pack, but the one looks like a different strain than the others, Not just a different pheno. The 3 are indica dominant, but that other definitely is sativa dominant. Is that possible you think? Or is my seed bank just not providing me what they are advertising? I think at least for the near future, I’m gonna only grow Mephisto strains. They are expensive, but they seem to be the best breeder for now. And they have cool stickers for their strains to decorate my tent with :woohoo1:Can’t wait to see see “QUeen Kong” when she finishes, she looks tasty!

@davisgirl looking good! That GG is gonna be a beast. Can’t wait to see the ladies in their new 4x4, you’re definitely gonna need the space by the looks of em. And that’s a great thing! Who’s seed is that GG? Dang shame that we BOTH had to 12/12 photoperiod our first autoflower grows lol. Have you done any thinning of the undergrowth on Queen Kong? Branches I mean. Since I had to photoperiod mine, I feel safe thinning and lollipoping mine. All 4 seeds came from one pack, but the one looks like a different strain than the others, Not just a different pheno. The 3 are indica dominant, but that other definitely is sativa dominant. Is that possible you think? Or is my seed bank just not providing me what they are advertising? I think at least for the near future, I’m gonna only grow Mephisto strains. They are expensive, but they seem to be the best breeder for now. And they have cool stickers for their strains to decorate my tent with :woohoo1:Can’t wait to see see “QUeen Kong” when she finishes, she looks tasty!

I can’t wait to see them in the new tent either! I hope it comes soon. GG came from Growers Choice seeds, home of the 12/12 “autoflower” LOL. Where did you get your “autoflower”?

I did a lot of supercropping to GG as well as a sort of mini lollipop. Kind of a bit timid yet.

Back