New Grower First grow and new to the network...

I can’t wait to see them in the new tent either! I hope it comes soon. GG came from Growers Choice seeds, home of the 12/12 “autoflower” LOL. Where did you get your “autoflower”?

I did a lot of supercropping to GG as well as a sort of mini lollipop. Kind of a bit timid yet.

Mine are supposed to be Buddha Seeds Purple Kush, I bought them from seedsupreme . This was my 3d seedbank though, last 2 sold me total crap. That’s why I think I’m gonna switch to buying exclusively from Mephisto genetics directly for the foreseeable future.They are expensive, but they have a great reputation. Plus they’re right here in the USA in Colorado.

Mine are supposed to be Buddha Seeds Purple Kush, I bought them from seedsupreme . This was my 3d seedbank though, last 2 sold me total crap. That’s why I think I’m gonna switch to buying exclusively from Mephisto genetics directly for the foreseeable future.They are expensive, but they have a great reputation. Plus they’re right here in the USA in Colorado.
I’m having a bit of a fight getting my orders out of Seedsman. Placed my first order on 10/11 and still haven’t seen it. I didn’t pay the $10 for the delivery guarantee so I can probably kiss that order goodbye. Placed my second order with them during their Halloween special but haven’t seen it, but I paid the $10 for that one. I looked at the email again and they say it can take up to 45 days. I hope it’s here by the time I harvest! Giving Midweek Song a look right now, Pigskin’s order only took a week.

I’m having a bit of a fight getting my orders out of Seedsman. Placed my first order on 10/11 and still haven’t seen it. I didn’t pay the $10 for the delivery guarantee so I can probably kiss that order goodbye. Placed my second order with them during their Halloween special but haven’t seen it, but I paid the $10 for that one. I looked at the email again and they say it can take up to 45 days. I hope it’s here by the time I harvest! Giving Midweek Song a look right now, Pigskin’s order only took a week.
Seems like there’s so many seed companies now, it hard to know who to trust. Mephisto is here in the USA, so it will be easy to track their packages through usps. I can even send them cash with delivery confirmation for pretty cheap. Plus a couple members here told me they usually get their seeds within a week. SeedSupreme usually takes between 14-21 days with a tracking number , at least the 3 orders I have gotten. Since my purple kush is the first of their seeds I’ve planted, I can’t really comment on the legitimacy of their stock yet.

Seems like there’s so many seed companies now, it hard to know who to trust. Mephisto is here in the USA, so it will be easy to track their packages through usps. I can even send them cash with delivery confirmation for pretty cheap. Plus a couple members here told me they usually get their seeds within a week. SeedSupreme usually takes between 14-21 days with a tracking number , at least the 3 orders I have gotten. Since my purple kush is the first of their seeds I’ve planted, I can’t really comment on the legitimacy of their stock yet.
Same here, I get my orders from Growers Choice no problem, it’s just the “auto” part that I don’t get.

I was thinking that at some point I would like to try a photoperiod plant, but I guess I have.

I was thinking that at some point I would like to try a photoperiod plant, but I guess I have.
Lol. It’s more frustrating than funny I know, but at least they’re females. I have 6 seeds of these purple kush photoperiod left, so I will put them outside next spring. The “ supreme autoflower mix” I got from seedsupreme will be the true test of their stock. The 4 Babies are looking good at 6 days old with 100% germination. If they turn out good I will continue to buy from them because they have a very large selection and give good freebies. Plus they have a nice selection of heirloom strains. If their mix pack doesn’t work out, I’ll never buy from them again. That being said, they already have over $250USD of my money already. Definitely gonna place an order with Mephisto though, waiting to see if they have some kind of Black Friday sale.

Lol. It’s more frustrating than funny I know, but at least they’re females. I have 6 seeds of these purple kush photoperiod left, so I will put them outside next spring. The “ supreme autoflower mix” I got from seedsupreme will be the true test of their stock. The 4 Babies are looking good at 6 days old with 100% germination. If they turn out good I will continue to buy from them because they have a very large selection and give good freebies. Plus they have a nice selection of heirloom strains. If their mix pack doesn’t work out, I’ll never buy from them again. That being said, they already have over $250USD of my money already. Definitely gonna place an order with Mephisto though, waiting to see if they have some kind of Black Friday sale.
Oh shit I wasn’t thinking about a Black Friday sale! I just ordered Forgotten Cookies and Strawberry Nuggets! That will be my next grow and I plan on packing all 6 in the 4x4! Damn, shoulda waited for a sale.

I have been lucky in my seed ordering experience. MidWeek Song delivered within a week from ordering twice, and Mephisto was even shorter with my one order from them. I don't think I will need to order seeds ever again. The freebies I have from both plus the strains I ordered will be enough for 20 years! That is until the next shiny strain catches my eye!

It turns out that I love shopping for seeds almost as much as I love growing them. Reading the description reviews, grow tips, and then pulling the trigger. I think I need help!

Last edited:
Dont forget Magic Strains or Portal. Both have good on SITE reputations.

I have read amazing things about Stone Dragon from the portal. It's on my list!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I can whole heartedly recommend buying directly through Mephisto, perfect customer service and a ton of freebies in every order. Those freebies often seem to be pretty rare crosses too, so you could come across some real gems from them.
Otherwise I've had a good experience ordering through Gorilla Seed Bank and the Vault. Both are in the UK but ship fairly swiftly to the US and have a great selection.

Back