New Grower First grow and new to the network...

88E38349-28B2-4AF4-95E1-E8F1A115F06C.png
Psych! This is the next screen ...

Unfortunately, I tried before the seed bank. Once I selected it, I received an error message that says they currently do not ship to the US.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

View attachment 973042 Psych! This is the next screen ...

I apologize profusely for getting your hopes up.

You could try Ice cannabis seeds (UK website) they stock Dutch Passion and ship to the US. They don't have Critical Orange Punch currently.... But they do have others!

:chimp: (the chimp wins)

Last edited:

You could try Ice cannabis seeds (UK website) they stock Dutch Passion and ship to the US. They don't have Critical Orange Punch currently.... But they do have others!

:pass:
My heart is set on the Orange Punch and I supposedly have some coming from Seedsman. I can’t find it at Midweek Song or some of the others I’ve looked at, and I’ve looked at a few.

:pass:

Yeah, that's Dutch Passion's newest. I doubt it has hit most seed banks yet. I read the description, and it sounds amazing! Good choice, you seedaholic, you!

Yeah, that's Dutch Passion's newest. I doubt it has hit most seed banks yet. I read the description, and it sounds amazing! Good choice, you seedaholic, you!

Hahaha, thanks dude. Gonna be a good few months till she's planted... This process is certainly forcing patience on me.....

Might need another tent... :crying:

All is well in the tent. Everybody grew like 2 inches overnight.The possible calmag issue seems to have fallen by the wayside knock on wood. The NL ladies both threw pistils overnight. Maybe because of the light change, but probably it was just time. 28 days today.

I changed GGs water with RO because I am waiting for my fancy new scale that measures in milligrams. The one I got stops at 1 gram. There is a never ending procession of products to buy LOL.

All is well in the tent. Everybody grew like 2 inches overnight.The possible calmag issue seems to have fallen by the wayside knock on wood. The NL ladies both threw pistils overnight. Maybe because of the light change, but probably it was just time. 28 days today.

I changed GGs water with RO because I am waiting for my fancy new scale that measures in milligrams. The one I got stops at 1 gram. There is a never ending procession of products to buy LOL.

No pics? :eyebrows:

Back