New Grower First grow and new to the network...

All is well in the tent. Everybody grew like 2 inches overnight.The possible calmag issue seems to have fallen by the wayside knock on wood. The NL ladies both threw pistils overnight. Maybe because of the light change, but probably it was just time. 28 days today.

I changed GGs water with RO because I am waiting for my fancy new scale that measures in milligrams. The one I got stops at 1 gram. There is a never ending procession of products to buy LOL.
You won't be spending money on Bud in the future and I'll bet you are money ahead :vibe:.

All is well in the tent. Everybody grew like 2 inches overnight.The possible calmag issue seems to have fallen by the wayside knock on wood. The NL ladies both threw pistils overnight. Maybe because of the light change, but probably it was just time. 28 days today.

I changed GGs water with RO because I am waiting for my fancy new scale that measures in milligrams. The one I got stops at 1 gram. There is a never ending procession of products to buy LOL.

Tell me about it. I just ordered Mammoth P to supplement my reservoir. It is expensive, but only use a little at a time in DWC. Should last until expiration two years from now. However, if I get 15% more bud in even the first grow. It will pay for itself and much more.

It is nice not buying bud anymore. I know I am saving a lot there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

You won't be spending money on Bud in the future and I'll bet you are money ahead :vibe:.
I am positive I’ll be ahead. And I love learning new things, this is a great experience for me. Thank you MOG for sharing all your insights and experience. My next big project will be that auto-top off tank. That will really benefit me.

Reactions: wes
Tell me about it. I just ordered Mammoth P to supplement my reservoir. It is expensive, but only use a little at a time in DWC. Should last until expiration two years from now. However, if I get 15% more bud in even the first grow. It will pay for itself and much more.

It is nice not buying bud anymore. I know I am saving a lot there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
I am seriously looking into the Mammoth P myself. And I think the Optic Foliar Overgrow RTU was a smart move on my part as well. I suspect it’s blunted the reach of any deficiencies. I plan on keeping that in my repertoire.

I am positive I’ll be ahead. And I love learning new things, this is a great experience for me. Thank you MOG for sharing all your insights and experience. My next big project will be that auto-top off tank. That will really benefit me.

You probably don't need one like mine :rofl:

35galtank.jpg

Haven’t heard of that product before. Anyone used it on AFN journal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Haven’t heard of that product before. Anyone used it on AFN journal?

Sure do a search on Optic Foliar. Waira loves it. They have a couple of different formulas, and all mix with a product named Transport, which allows it to get in the leaves. No light burn. The “Overgrow” ready to use product has all the products, including the transport, premixed and ready to go. Any more bottles in the cabinet would be too confusing for me. Ha!

Here’s the link http://opticfoliar.ca/

I bought it off Amazon.

Pretty impressive! But I will hold off for this grow. Initially I didn’t plan to make any new adds/changes in feed and supplement. But found Mammoth P to be pretty compelling. So, one change this time so I can try to gauge impact and attribute any issues if they occur. I will track your grow and the others to see if it is something I add next run.

Sure do a search on Optic Foliar. Waira loves it. They have a couple of different formulas, and all mix with a product named Transport, which allows it to get in the leaves. No light burn. The “Overgrow” ready to use product has all the products, including the transport, premixed and ready to go. Any more bottles in the cabinet would be too confusing for me. Ha!

Here’s the link http://opticfoliar.ca/

I bought it off Amazon.
I use it, really like how it helps! Seems to boost young plants into some vigorous growth

Back