Indoor First grow 23w cfl's, Ak47 and White widow

Your girls are looking a bit hungry for Nitrogen. Double check your pH, if it's good then I would bump up your feed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're likely right afterall:) The plants are yellowing faster, lower leaves. I think its too early for this drastic yellowing. I'll give it 30-40% dose of 25-10-10 fert next watering..its all I have at the moment. Will add most of the 900 ml of the banana solution I have left as well to the watering for the extra phosphorus and potassium. Molasses next week in watering.

Last edited:
ph is ok now..water in the last 2 or 3 waterings has been 6.7+ and water out from middle drain hole only was same, 6.6-6.7. I actually did 3 tests per plant for hopefully a more accurate ph reading. Took initial drops from centre drain hole only...then took reading again after 3rd dose of watering (2 cups at a time, 2L total each plant), then I took an overall reading from total runoff.

You're likely right afterall:) The plants are yellowing faster, lower leaves. I think its too early for this drastic yellowing. I'll give it 30-40% dose of 30-15-15 fert next watering..its all I have at the moment. Will add most of the 900 ml of the banana solution I have left as well to the watering for the extra phosphorus and potassium. Molasses next week in watering.

You shouldn't see yellowing until you flush at the end of flower.

ph is ok now..water in the last 2 or 3 waterings has been 6.7+ and water out from middle drain hole only was same, 6.6-6.7. I actually did 3 tests per plant for hopefully a more accurate ph reading. Took initial drops from centre drain hole only...then took reading again after 3rd dose of watering (2 cups at a time, 2L total each plant), then I took an overall reading from total runoff.

I tend to shoot for 6.5, but I don't think you'll have any issues.

874a75ed0f1e89430000fdb631f3acf0.jpg

You shouldn't see yellowing until you flush at the end of flower.

Or at least very close to that...these still have a month to go I think...if the breeder says 7-8 weeks...its likely 10+ for best results. I know some yellowing will happen due to hidden under leaves..but the fan leaves that do see light are yellowing too much and too fast. Soil isn't dry..its not 'wet' either..just lightly damp..should I water lightly today with feed or wait it out maybe till Saturday to water when drier. I think the feed may be important..seems they're starving.

Maybe its why my ak tried to swim away the other day when I left her alone for 10 seconds lol..she was starving! lol:)

Or at least very close to that...these still have a month to go I think...if the breeder says 7-8 weeks...its likely 10+ for best results. I know some yellowing will happen due to hidden under leaves..but the fan leaves that do see light are yellowing too much and too fast. Soil isn't dry..its not 'wet' either..just lightly damp..should I water lightly today with feed or wait it out maybe till Saturday to water when drier. I think the feed may be important..seems they're starving.

I would (personally) try to get on top of the deficiency as quick as possible. It's not the end of the world since they mainly want PK during bloom, but I don't like seeing my girls go hungry.

I would (personally) try to get on top of the deficiency as quick as possible. It's not the end of the world since they mainly want PK during bloom, but I don't like seeing my girls go hungry.

Just watered with half strength feed and 1L of the solutionto the gallon of water. The yellowing picked up quite fast the past few days..at first it was very gradual..i figured its normal..low leaves aren't getting as much light..but in the last 3 days it was very quick! each day at lights on was more noticeable, mainly on the widow..the one that took the first feed hard and clawed. I went by the motto, less is more..and don't feed auto's..they don't really care for it...and eventually it came to this:) We'll see how it goes...next time I know..feed them like regular plants..no difference it seems, besides the autoflower aspect.

Plants are not looking good..especially the widow! Yellowing at an alarming rate! My last pics from yesterday..you can see the pic of the widow in the side by side shot and the bottom right fan leaf has yellowed a lot in just 1 day! Its pretty much white right now. Hopefully the AK gets me something in the end. I don't know if these things can be brought back? Next time I know to keep feeding them every watering..i skipped one feed as i read to feed/water/feed... I shouldn't have skipped last feed i guess. Amazing how fast they starve! Whoever wrote that auto's don't need much food was completely misinformed!!! I've seen that mentioned in many articles and videos. I will post pics maybe once or twice a week from here on out..not much to update anymore. Hopefully it goes better next time :)

Attachments

• Day 40 Thu.jpg
    Day 40 Thu.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 82
  • Day 40 Thu AK.jpg
    Day 40 Thu AK.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 85
  • Day 40 Thu WW.jpg
    Day 40 Thu WW.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 84
Plants are not looking good..especially the widow! Yellowing at an alarming rate! My last pics from yesterday..you can see the pic of the widow in the side by side shot and the bottom right fan leaf has yellowed a lot in just 1 day! Its pretty much white right now. Hopefully the AK gets me something in the end. I don't know if these things can be brought back? Next time I know to keep feeding them every watering..i skipped one feed as i read to feed/water/feed... I shouldn't have skipped last feed i guess. Amazing how fast they starve! Whoever wrote that auto's don't need much food was completely misinformed!!! I've seen that mentioned in many articles and videos. I will post pics maybe once or twice a week from here on out..not much to update anymore. Hopefully it goes better next time :)
It'll take at least 3 days for you to see a difference after feeding unless you do a foliar feed. She'll be OK, but she definitely looked in the pics like she was hungry. Good call.

Reactions: Cat
Back