Indoor First grow 23w cfl's, Ak47 and White widow

Hello,,are the plants still vertical??

You're likely right afterall:) The plants are yellowing faster, lower leaves. I think its too early for this drastic yellowing. I'll give it 30-40% dose of 25-10-10 fert next watering..its all I have at the moment. Will add most of the 900 ml of the banana solution I have left as well to the watering for the extra phosphorus and potassium. Molasses next week in watering.
Okay im shooting from the hip here as i didnt go thru the whole journal...the plants definately have longer that a few weeks,you will need to watch for the white pistil hairs to turn orange/brown and shrink/retract a bit,there are also other signs like the trichs turning cloudy/amber,or leaves turning yellow,since it is way early for the leaves to be turning yellow,lets look at a few other things,,but first,are the plants still upright???????

Okay im shooting from the hip here as i didnt go thru the whole journal...the plants definately have longer that a few weeks,you will need to watch for the white pistil hairs to turn orange/brown and shrink/retract a bit,there are also other signs like the trichs turning cloudy/amber,or leaves turning yellow,since it is way early for the leaves to be turning yellow,lets look at a few other things,,but first,are the plants still upright???????
@comet79

He hasn't been on since this afternoon. Trying to get his attention. They looked great up until just a few days ago.

Well,if he hasnt cut them they still have a chance,i need a little more info,doesnt look like a straight N deficiency,but could be a lockout to develop that quick,the nutes numbers make them better for veg and this isnt helping things...i need more info tho

He's been checking ph. Water in and out were 6.7 , 6.6 the last few times he watered

Well lets see if he responds,and we will go from there,there have been a few times i was frustrated to almost chopping em,luckily i was talked out of it,the plants will get to finish( most times) even if there is no leaves left,in order to save the flower...

Hi guys..sorry for the delay..i only have access when home as im not in this century with cell phones lol..im not a fan of them lol. Plants are still standing..will take some pics live and post in a few minutes. Ph shouldn't be an issue...I water with just less than 7 and it comes outthe same or mayb a point higher. Soil does contain lime.
Ive seen pics of some bad plants as well..but the way this was going, I figured its on a quick road to death! Take a look at pics from like day 34 even..plant was great. Yes I did notice slight paling on the big fan leaf on the widow..the one that's really yellow/white now in the pics..I thought it was normal because its a bit hdden now..either way..brb with pics

The Ak isn't as bad. The 2 rips on the widows fan leaves in the same pic happened over 2 weeks ago when rotating the pots and there is another pic of the widow with some yellow stain on it..but that was the foliar I gave it as it dried up.

Attachments

• Day 41 Fri (AK left  Widow right).jpg
    Day 41 Fri (AK left Widow right).jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 78
  • Widow,.jpg
    Widow,.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 86
  • Widow....jpg
    Widow....jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 72
  • Widow...jpg
    Widow...jpg