Indoor First grow 23w cfl's, Ak47 and White widow

Plants are not looking good..especially the widow! Yellowing at an alarming rate! My last pics from yesterday..you can see the pic of the widow in the side by side shot and the bottom right fan leaf has yellowed a lot in just 1 day! Its pretty much white right now. Hopefully the AK gets me something in the end. I don't know if these things can be brought back? Next time I know to keep feeding them every watering..i skipped one feed as i read to feed/water/feed... I shouldn't have skipped last feed i guess. Amazing how fast they starve! Whoever wrote that auto's don't need much food was completely misinformed!!! I've seen that mentioned in many articles and videos. I will post pics maybe once or twice a week from here on out..not much to update anymore. Hopefully it goes better next time :)
Gosh, they look quite different in only a short few days. Do you thinnk this is due to N deficiency? My bottom leaves are not so much yellow as very light green, so maybe I also need to increase feed. I hope you get em sorted. Apparently, they can recover quite quickly

It'll take at least 3 days for you to see a difference after feeding unless you do a foliar feed. She'll be OK, but she definitely looked in the pics like she was hungry. Good call.
I didn't think they were. I fed with last week's watering (was only 2nd feed since sprout), first feed was very light around 1/3 strength and widow curled after 3 days..so I didn't feed either one again until last week..and that was even less than the first time as they looked ok, I just figured they must be due for a little bit of feed..so I gave maybe quarter strength. Skipped feed in last watering on Saturday as they looked ok. I changed half the 6500 lights out on Saturday as well. Since sunday I noticed a very little bit of paling on the lower fan leaves..and since then..every morning I got up and/or came home from work..the widow especially looked lighter and lighter..the lower leaves only. The branches with flowers on them and all around the flowers is a perfect green. Someone in this thread..i think chief, mentioned days ago that they look hungry..and next day when I noticed the sharp yellowing..i figured he's right..i watered yesterday..seemingly a bit early but im not sure..can never tell when it dry or extra dry or just damp..bucket feels the same weight to me..then again I spend my day lifting all day, so a little bucket with dirt in it, I cant tell the difference between a wet bucket (20lbs), compared to a dry bucket..maybe 12-14lbs? Same weight to me..so I did it by days..5-7 days between waterings.
I also read an interesting article last night about how the plants take up nutrients/water through osmois. What I was told is the plants take OR give nutrients out depending on where there is more. So if you add nitrogen in your water and put it in soil..if there is less N in your plant than in the water, it will suck it up until there is a balance between the plant and water. Vice versa, if there is more N in your plant than the water outside of it..the plant will GIVE its reserve of N to the water to balance it out. So im wondering if my plain watering on Saturday actually depleted reservoirs in the plant itself and sucked out what was in it. Also wondering if there is any way the lights (2700's) can be an issue. Sylvania, same exact ones I used during veg, except 2700K, not 6500K. Either way..they got half strength feed of the 25-10-10 fert I have..we'll see how/if they, mainly widow, bounces back. Next watering will be quarter strength of same feed with quarter strength bloom feed.

Gosh, they look quite different in only a short few days. Do you thinnk this is due to N deficiency? My bottom leaves are not so much yellow as very light green, so maybe I also need to increase feed. I hope you get em sorted. Apparently, they can recover quite quickly
mine were a bit yellow/paling on the weekend..within 3 days it turned into a disaster.
The attached pic is from the same angle. First is from sunday..the other was taken just now. Pics from last week. like Wednesday..the plant was completely green! As you see in the first pic..some minor paling, a little yellowing down low only..I figured ok, its normal..plant thinks it has about 2 weeks left (breeder says 7-8 weeks for widow). Most of the yellowing happened within 2 days, Tuesday and Wednesday.

Attachments

• Day 36 WW   (End of week 5).jpg
    Day 36 WW (End of week 5).jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 104
  • Photo0220.jpg
    Photo0220.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 94
mine were a bit yellow/paling on the weekend..within 3 days it turned into a disaster.
The attached pic is from the same angle. First is from sunday..the other was taken just now. Pics from last week. like Wednesday..the plant was completely green! As you see in the first pic..some minor paling, a little yellowing down low only..I figured ok, its normal..plant thinks it has about 2 weeks left (breeder says 7-8 weeks for widow). Most of the yellowing happened within 2 days, Tuesday and Wednesday.
Eeek, that happened fast... I'd better dose mine with N and calmag. I'm inexperienced, but I'd say they need a lot longer than 2wks. According to Sensi seed, my eldest plant is due to harvest in about 3-4wks, but I won't be surprised if she takes double that time. Can ya hear me drumming my fingers impatiently?:coffee2:

Looking like they need calmag and nitrogen

Deff more than 2 weeks left on those

Yeah..the ak is supposed to be done in 5-7 weeks lol. Either way..im chopping them down tonight and whatever I get I get...no point to keep them going..they're dying by the hour. I wish everyone a successful grow and the best of luck in this venture!!! Im actually going to quit smoking as a result of this...its too expensive to keep buying it and since im not able to grow them..its time to end this venture for me. Take care everyone and hope my mistakes teach some people and they'll avoid the same pitfalls! All the best to everyone, this thread can be closed.

Noo!!! Don't give up! They didn't look hungry and you are doing great!! They aren't dying and will recover. I've been following along your whole grow! You should see some of the things that happen to people's plants and they take it to the end successfully!

Back