Indoor First grow 23w cfl's, Ak47 and White widow

how long can they go? Do I leave them till everything falls off on its own? I agree, if it does in fact grow, it should go on. Main cola's seem close to done, but others are still shooting up white pistils..calyxes haven't all 'rounded' off yet.
That's a great question!!!! I have no idea! Maybe @Rebel or @derek420colorado can tell us! :pass:

how long can they go? Do I leave them till everything falls off on its own? I agree, if it does in fact grow, it should go on. Main cola's seem close to done, but others are still shooting up white pistils..calyxes haven't all 'rounded' off yet.

Best thing to do is take a sample bud off the top somewhere. Off the cola or top cola of a side branch. Dry it and smoke it. Keep in mind you're dealing with White Widow and when you chop it it will get even stronger. Some plants will pop pistils til the end. If your fans are yellow like that she's probably ready. Test some to see!

Best thing to do is take a sample bud off the top somewhere. Off the cola or top cola of a side branch. Dry it and smoke it. Keep in mind you're dealing with White Widow and when you chop it it will get even stronger. Some plants will pop pistils til the end. If your fans are yellow like that she's probably ready. Test some to see!
Plant was yellowing far too early to begin with. Its past the breeders recommended time already. By the time the sample dries and cures...I think all leaves will be off the plant by then lol:)
How do the trichs look?
I don't have a way to see the trichs up close. They don't seem amber to the naked eye.

Just test a nugg man. Best way to tell. Some strains that's just genetics being yellow early on. Don't worry. If the buds are sticky and do their job the leaves don't mean anything. As long as you don't have deficiencies....and I don't think you do

And thank you for the rep! Unnecessary but much appreciated!

Just test a nugg man. Best way to tell. Some strains that's just genetics being yellow early on. Don't worry. If the buds are sticky and do their job the leaves don't mean anything. As long as you don't have deficiencies....and I don't think you do
I don't think this was genetics..they both yellowed heavily weeks ago. From other pics/videos ive seen with these strains..no one's looked like these at harvest! lol. There are deficiencies but I cant feed anymore. There is virtually nothing green left on the plant, and heavier purpling on the widow. Odor is low..but there is a strong smell when I touch the stem or flower. I took something black off a flower before, thought it was soil but it was a bug stuck to it or already dead lol. My finger smelled strong after taking the bug off!

Day 59 today.

Attachments

• Day 59 Tue.jpg
    Day 59 Tue.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 115
  • Day 59 Tue AK.jpg
    Day 59 Tue AK.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 129
  • Day 59 Tue WW.jpg
    Day 59 Tue WW.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 124
Thanks! Day 60 today. Closed all windows this morning so as to limit the heat coming in from the inferno outside..and when I got home..i can smell them slightly outside my entrance door, and when I walked in, the smell was very evident! First time they were closed up since sprout. The new addition to the family also broke soil last night and is maybe an inch tall today, shell is still on. I was worried as last night I wanted to add a bit of soil on top of the sprouting seed, I was worried I didn't put it deep enough..in the process I knocked it over and everything spilled out. Replanted the seed which had a 2+ inch root already and seemed to go fine..she shouldn't have been born on the 13th! lol:)

Attachments

• Day 60 Wed.jpg
    Day 60 Wed.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 104
Back