Indoor First grow 23w cfl's, Ak47 and White widow

I think you'll end up being surprised @comet79 ! If I were you, I'd be super excited!!
Once I realized how much they added on in the past few days since I gave them up for adoption lol, its nice to see. Also realizing that they may have been a bit underfed 3 weeks ago when they started flowering, but it didn't end up killing it like I thought was happening 2 weeks ago. Yes the yellowing started a bit earlier than it should have, but in the end its hanging in there. The one thing I regret now is that I cut some of the fan leaves off when they were yellow, they could have stayed till the plant used it all up and it would fall naturally. I heard they add on the most weight at the end..the last 2 weeks are critical to leaving them go, we'll see :)

Day 53, the odor is getting more noticeable now. Its harder to see the flowers adding weight as compared to plant/leaves growing in earlier stages, but when I look at the pics day by day on my screen, I see them thickening up:)

Attachments

• Day 53 Wed.jpg
    Day 53 Wed.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 91
They are definitely getting fatter!! Get excited
4322.gif
!!!

I can see the difference every time I look at your pics

Day 55, looks like i'll be able to get another week out of them. Yellowing continues but still mostly green around flowers. Picked up a brick of coco coir today and will be getting canna nutes for them. Starting a reg seed, sex unknown, strain unknown. Cant order anything right now as postal strike is imminent lol. Found a hydro store not far from me to get nutes.

Attachments

• Day 55 Fri.jpg
    Day 55 Fri.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 71
Day 55, looks like i'll be able to get another week out of them. Yellowing continues but still mostly green around flowers. Picked up a brick of coco coir today and will be getting canna nutes for them. Starting a reg seed, sex unknown, strain unknown. Cant order anything right now as postal strike is imminent lol. Found a hydro store not far from me to get nutes.
Lovely, they're fattening up nicely. I'd agree, they look like they can go longer. Are you using a jewellers loop to watch the buds? I've just ordered one from ebay @£2.50

No I don't have one and cant find anything locally..all I saw was a 5X magnifier lol. Cant order anything as a postal strike is any day now. Even if I did order from ebay, most of these things come from china and I see shipping can take over 2 months lol. Its why I don't bother with overseas sellers.
Im watching the white hairs on the buds themselves too see how many have retracted and turned brownish. Also looking at trichomes as I can see if they are amber..once I see maybe 25% amber trichs, i'll start cutting..will leave the lower buds longer.

:woohoo:

Back