Indoor First grow 23w cfl's, Ak47 and White widow

So I gave the plants away today. Will help the guy out with what I can, i'll try to post a pic when its done if I can. Thank you all for tagging along and giving advice along the way! I wish you all the best in your grows! Im going to cut down and quit smoking by the end of summer. Too expensive and I don't have the ability to grow a worthwhile plant, so its my only choice in the end! Take care everyone, and happy smoking!!!

Reactions: Cat
I hope we see something from you again. Thank you for allowing me to tag along on your grow!

I hope we see something from you again. Thank you for allowing me to tag along on your grow!
Maybe in September when the summer heat is gone i'll try the bagseed I have left. Not really crazy about starting the 'easybud' as its classified as a 'small yielding' plant. I cant imagine how much less it would be than the two I had..but im guessing maybe 5-7 grams? The bagseed is not an autoflower so maybe it has some potential if it ends up being female. This grow wasn't worth seeing out anymore. Watching the plants slowly die with such little flowers was a disappointment to say the least. If I do grow again..it'll be with real lights only..no more cfl's! and only if I can get my hands on the soil that most seem to use..foxfarms or happy frog? None are sold in Canada, but if I can get it, then it would be further motivation to try. I wont attempt another grow without those, and of course quality nutes, foxfarms again or gh flora series...which also are not available here so I had to get generic garbage that really wasn't good it seems.

Last edited:
It seems I will be picking the girls back up tonight lol. Appears my buddie's cats have an attachment to the plant and he cant keep them away from them! lol. He set up a little perimeter around them with garden fence, but they just try to get to it and wont stop meowing lol..so he said before they break it, eat it, or attract a pest to it, he's better off giving them back lol. Will post a pic when they're set back up in a little while.

End of week 7. AK has quite a bit of trichomes visibile, widow not so much. Still quite a few white hairs visible. Hoping I can drag it on for another 2 weeks. Ak is the one that has the 5-7 week ready window, but it looks to be hanging in better than the widow with its 7-8 week ready window. Will feed likely only one more time at half strength, then just molasses with watering. Last feed when I gave them up on Thursday was full strength of bloom feed 8-14-9. I think its official now that the plant is just nearing its end, doesn't seem to be a starving issue.

I don't have a microscope to see trichomes, but I imagine before they get cloudy and then amber, the white hairs are supposed to retreat or turn brownish on the buds?

Attachments

• End of Week 7.jpg
    End of Week 7.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 77
  • End of week 7 AK.jpg
    End of week 7 AK.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 88
  • End of Week 7 WW.jpg
    End of Week 7 WW.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 76
Taking a bit of a risk by exposing them to the neighbours, but its sooo much brighter by the windows lol. So I put them there to enjoy the afternoon:) only 2 neighbours have a view of it, and one really has to go out of their way to look! The other is across the way about 80 feet away behind trees.

Attachments

• Photo0257.jpg
    Photo0257.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 64
Taking a bit of a risk by exposing them to the neighbours, but its sooo much brighter by the windows lol. So I put them there to enjoy the afternoon:) only 2 neighbours have a view of it, and one really has to go out of their way to look! The other is across the way about 80 feet away behind trees.
wow, got quite a surprise to see her in all her glory. Nice one

Thanks:) I don't think i'll be putting them there again lol..oddly enough, after 3 years of living here, the very tree that was blocking the neighbours view is being cut down as we speak, makes no sense at all! Tree was perfectly healthy, no power lines, was creating shade for that building, and its being sawed down as I type lol.
As for the plants, will be giving last feed today at half strength with molasses and it will be only molasses and water until harvest.

Into week 8, day 52. Gave last feed to the ladies at half strength and 1 tablespoon of molasses with the gallon of water. Still quite a few white hairs sticking straight out of both plants, hopefully they go on for the last 2 weeks. Without a microscope I cant see the trichomes clearly, but I should be able to tell when they start turning amber. Will be inspecting closely once most of the white hairs have retreated and curled in to a brown color..was told to watch for 50-70% of white hairs that have curled back in, that's when the trichomes are usually also at their best.

Attachments

• Day 52 Tue AK (Watered and fed half strength, last feed).jpg
    Day 52 Tue AK (Watered and fed half strength, last feed).jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 83
  • Day 52 Tue AK.jpg
    Day 52 Tue AK.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 79
  • Day 52 Tue WW (Watered and fed half strength, last feed).jpg
    Day 52 Tue WW (Watered and fed half strength, last feed).jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 78
  • Day 52 Tue WW.jpg
    Day 52 Tue WW.jpg