Indoor First grow 23w cfl's, Ak47 and White widow

End of week 8 today. Watered for the last time..a gallon each to flush things out, though I doubt there is much in there lol. Will likely start the harvest on Wednesday with main cola's and the other tops..will leave lower growth to continue if it can, still shooting out white hairs on the bottom. Plant is near death from the looks of it..temps will be close to 110 for mid week and very humid, so I prefer to chop it for then..doesn't seem to be growing much anymore..leaves are completely yellow now with very little faint green left. Some were purpling as well.

Attachments

• End of Week 8.jpg
    End of Week 8.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 95
Lookin forward to seeing those buds trimmed. Do you think you'll do some more?

Lookin forward to seeing those buds trimmed. Do you think you'll do some more?
I have my other regular seed that's been germinating since Friday..will be planting today in a cup. May not use the coco coir that I got as I knew they have to be watered everyday, but didn't realize they also must be fed with each watering, never plain water..in which case growing in coco is mighty expensive and I don't want to waste expensive nutes on a seed im not even sure is female to begin with. Will plant in same soil, but will likely use the same generic nutes I have from this grow..though im not sure they work on marijuana plants, or i'll use a lot more this time!

I have my other regular seed that's been germinating since Friday..will be planting today in a cup. May not use the coco coir that I got as I knew they have to be watered everyday, but didn't realize they also must be fed with each watering, never plain water..in which case growing in coco is mighty expensive and I don't want to waste expensive nutes on a seed im not even sure is female to begin with. Will plant in same soil, but will likely use the same generic nutes I have from this grow..though im not sure they work on marijuana plants, or i'll use a lot more this time!
Yes, I'm also in coco, but the thought of changing and having to learn new info doesn't fit my schedule at the mo. I'll be interested to see how it goes for you

Ya coco does seem more complicated, but I was willing to learn, but not willing to spend a lot more money on it. Plus with coco, if feeding daily, a tds meter would have to be another must..its too expensive to get all that..the plant wont produce that much, if it is female. So if I do use coco, i'll be using the same nutes I did for this grow, which seemed useless lol. If using this same soil again, then i'll get gh flora micro and bloom for the entire grow, or canna coco a+b with pk 13/14..same price for either set I get. Not sure if I need cal/mag as well. I see quite a few saying they didn't have to use it at all in they're grows with these nutes.

Ya coco does seem more complicated, but I was willing to learn, but not willing to spend a lot more money on it. Plus with coco, if feeding daily, a tds meter would have to be another must..its too expensive to get all that..the plant wont produce that much, if it is female. So if I do use coco, i'll be using the same nutes I did for this grow, which seemed useless lol. If using this same soil again, then i'll get gh flora micro and bloom for the entire grow, or canna coco a+b with pk 13/14..same price for either set I get. Not sure if I need cal/mag as well. I see quite a few saying they didn't have to use it at all in they're grows with these nutes.
I use flora grow and bloom and I add calmag

I saw that feeding or canna coco a&b plus pk 13/14 for flower. Either way its around 50$ for which ever one I would get. Im going to continue with the nutes I have, pretty generic, but being that I don't really know how much and how often to feed anyway, I think its a waste of money to get expensive nutes, especially in coco where im flushing them out everyday and replacing with new ones. Will try this seed with same nutes I used..except will be adding a lot more throughout. I may mix the coco in with this soil since I already have it.

Starting final week, 9. Unsure if I should put the plants in the dark for 2 days later this week, or harvest the top buds first and leave the lower ones go a bit longer. Not sure how much they can add on without any viable leaves left lol. Plus the extreme heat on Wednesday and Thursday may stunt them anyway or worse..it will be very humid! (low 90's with 110 heat index) Maybe better off in the dark in the ac room? I'd like the bottom few buds to grow a bit more, still shooting out white hairs.

Attachments

• Start of week 9.jpg
    Start of week 9.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 109
  • Start of week 9 AK.jpg
    Start of week 9 AK.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 104
  • Start of week 9 WW.jpg
    Start of week 9 WW.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 101
I think you should let it go as long as you can!! They look great!
how long can they go? Do I leave them till everything falls off on its own? I agree, if it does in fact grow, it should go on. Main cola's seem close to done, but others are still shooting up white pistils..calyxes haven't all 'rounded' off yet.

Back