Indoor First grow 23w cfl's, Ak47 and White widow

Awesome-Work.gif

Day 61. Took off quite a few dead leaves on the AK..the widow just one. I'll see if I can find a magnifier this weekend to get a better look at the trichs. Still seems all white..no amber yet. The new addition is sprouting well, and for the first time in 10 years buying off my guy..i was down to 2 grams and as im cutting it up..out pops a seed! At first I thought it was a green one and it seemed smaller than the other 2 I planted. But its not green afterall..I put it in water and in paper towel tomorrow afternoon. At least now I'll have 2 regular's going..hopefully one is a female!:)

Attachments

• Day 61 Thu.jpg
    Day 61 Thu.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 90
End of week 9, Grow is over. Will place them in the dark tonight for 24 hours and harvest tomorrow night. Doesn't seem to be adding on that much anymore..most white pistils have curled back in and are darker. The trichs I looked at through 2 powerful glasses that I was able to maneuver around to get a better look at them. They do look 'filled' in, meaning cloudy..its not the way it was a couple weeks ago. I possibly see some amber on the edge of leaves, cant be sure as the leaves are yellow too lol. Will post pics tomorrow after chop:)

Attachments

• End of week 9 AK (Finished).jpg
    End of week 9 AK (Finished).jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 129
  • End of week 9 WW (Finished).jpg
    End of week 9 WW (Finished).jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 132
Plants are chopped..will inspect rootballs tomorrow..im curious how much of the space they took up and how they look:) Seems both plants produced the same amount roughly...widow had less tops but they were more dense. The buds were a lot smaller than their potential. Bottom buds didn't grow into the 'tops', there are gaps between them. I guess an hps light, better feeding with better nutes would have been better. Both plants were quite sticky, the widow had a blueberry aroma. Will be drying for a few days in the dark with low 70's temps. I'll try to get an estimate after that as to how much overall weight is.

Attachments

• Just before chop AK.jpg
    Just before chop AK.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 139
  • Just before chop WW.jpg
    Just before chop WW.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 137
  • Drying Day 1.jpg
    Drying Day 1.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 141
Thanks:) Here are pics of the soil and roots. Posted the question in another thread to see if they look like they were rootbound and also how to reuse the soil. Seems like healthy roots, but unsure if the size of the container contributed to the earlier yellowing as well.

Attachments

• AK soil..jpg
    AK soil..jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 112
  • AK soil.jpg
    AK soil.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 108
  • AK roots.jpg
    AK roots.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 106
  • WW soil..jpg
    WW soil..jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 102
  • WW soil.jpg
    WW soil.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 97
  • WW Roots.jpg
    WW Roots.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 97
Will continue to cure until next Friday..that'll make it 2 weeks curing. Overall yield from the 2 plants looks to be under an ounce..so quite disappointing..but it only took 2 months from seed. If I do four plants at a time and assuming I can make the plants live a little longer..im hoping in the future I can get close to an ounce per plant in the 8-10 weeks. Im trying a regular seed now, 2 weeks from sprout today and it seems incredibly slower than the auto's were!!! Unless this plant will produce like 4 ounces, which is an impossibility for me, this plant wont br worth the long grow, so im sticking with auto's in the future. Here is the comparision of my previous auto (AK) at same age. I even started this regular one in a smaller container as I heard they grow better like that...the previous auto was planted straight in the 4 gallon..was much much better that way..no point in transplanting it seems. Im not sure what kind this new one is..but the seed came from a local dispensary.

Attachments

• 14 days old AK.jpg
    14 days old AK.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 92
  • 2 weeks old.jpg
    2 weeks old.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 83
Im gonna make a seperate entry for the new grow once I plant it into its final pot in a few days. I gave it its first feed..very minimal on Wednesday night..and now the leaves look more rigid, green and 'praying':), also growing faster, that 3rd set of leaves that are visible in the previous pic are now the same size as the ones under it in just over a day since feeding. Still debating on if I should mix in about 25% coco with the soil/perlite mixture for the final container.

Attachments

• 2 weeks 2 days.jpg
    2 weeks 2 days.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 73
Im gonna make a seperate entry for the new grow once I plant it into its final pot in a few days. I gave it its first feed..very minimal on Wednesday night..and now the leaves look more rigid, green and 'praying':), also growing faster, that 3rd set of leaves that are visible in the previous pic are now the same size as the ones under it in just over a day since feeding. Still debating on if I should mix in about 25% coco with the soil/perlite mixture for the final container.
Tag me in on your next grow please!!!!

Back