Grow Mediums First DWC - Mephisto and Dutch Passion

WOOAH thats a huge pump hahaha @derek420colorado i use sensi well the hobbyst kit etc.. they are very very strong nutes brother use with care big time. there really fkn good but u gotta use it right ;) the roots on my baby au's would shock the shit out of you. ;) yours has made a hell of a come back though very nice work. :D

WOOAH thats a huge pump hahaha @derek420colorado i use sensi well the hobbyst kit etc.. they are very very strong nutes brother use with care big time. there really fkn good but u gotta use it right ;) the roots on my baby au's would shock the shit out of you. ;)

@IndicaIVoz pics or it didn't happen lol

@MedGrower its regular 20L buckets, no rdwc.

The plan was 4 pots, 60lpm to each.
I ended up running 2 as a test. With 120lpm to each I wrecked the roots when they were young.

I guess running all 4 would be less work for the pump so less heat, I imagine the sound would be about the same tho.. which is a problem.

Im checking out these silent pumps right now, but im not sure I wanna put out any more money.. it's expensive stuff lol

Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

..Just a quick snap to prove myself..bout three weeks old i think..
DSC_2002.jpg

@IndicalVoz Oh ya? Ima mix up a new res as soon as I get home.

Your pic looks real nice, how come mine isn't like that superbush? Several reasons I figure :D

@derek420colorado
Will the pump be fine in such a enclosed space? With the heat mitigation I mean.

Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

Back