Grow Mediums First DWC - Mephisto and Dutch Passion

I did see it by the meters first I just didnt know what to do.. I filled up water only maybe 2 times before i replaced the entire bucket. Lesson learned ;)

hehehe ;) yup .
shes lookin real yummy thou bro :) good work :slap:
and yeah im a firm believer in only NPK ,Micro,Mfungi ,silicon and bennies.anything else, I'm learning more and more is just shit.:baked: thats not to say i know it is but thats the feeling im getting from all the research.

Heya @Bum when you gettin started on Elite ?? And hows the girls doin ? ;)

wadup @IndicaIVoz the word spreads fast on afn eh :D

i just have to solve a minor adress problem and give it to @Discretepete2676
im actually hoping to have it to run on the AUs man, they are 3 days today and have just splashed down.
if im lucky those guys have great fast shipping to europe.

the ladies are fine mate, eating and drinking, but less than before. they are getting old, 65 days today.
the HS only have a few white pistils left rest have gone pretty orange, the sodk have mostly white pistils left.
i think i will start 10 or 5 day flush soon on the HS, or should i wait until they are only drinking and not feeding at all?

The Growth Technology IONIC line has done well, I think it would suit more advanced users better.
Those who have everything else dialed in perfectly. I still might need something more noob friendly :p

Last edited:
I can only say what i do as others have there own ideas...Ive actually found all the plants i've grown in dwc haven't really "ended" as such ,for me its more of a case of when production drops so much, that its more viable to replace the plant then keep it as its only budding slowly and seems to have filled out enough.
flush for like 10 days the longer the better really ,be careful not to overwater or anything like that at this point because recovery will take to long and could destroy the quality of your final product.
noob freindly would be organics, like you say ionic is a bit more pro style i actually have alot of respect for clear concise Ionic products, they actually sell GT products in australian grocery stores and have done since i was a boy.its one of the very first products i used as a 14 yo. they make Clonex so that just speaks for itself really ,they know there shit.
as far as the address go's ii wouldnt personally be to concerned about that unless you have a massive grow.
some people seem to think cops have all the time in the world to chase someone over a few plants they saw online ,they aint got time for that nor do they care much for a few plants provided it dosnt bother anyone ...thats my take on it anyway. ;)

Reactions: Bum
Wont there be slime buildup and crap with organic dwc? Cleaning buckets very frequently?

have no idea bro but i would deffo assume so if your using organics but in saying that you now know "how" to use it as opposed to junking up the rezs with it like most people do ,you know your ppms stick to exactly everything i showed you on that and you should be right as rain brother ;)

Reactions: Bum
have no idea bro but i would deffo assume so if your using organics but in saying that you now know "how" to use it as opposed to junking up the rezs with it like most people do ,you know your ppms stick to exactly everything i showed you on that and you should be right as rain brother ;)
Yeah man I have the pH/PPM "Chart" you wrote saved in my notes already pulled it out one time ;)

So I guess I wont be running Growth Technology again, I hope noone reads this and assume i had a bad run or anything lol. I will pick them up again later on for sure!

Hopefully Elite is next up! :D

Yeah man I have the pH/PPM "Chart" you wrote saved in my notes already pulled it out one time ;)

So I guess I wont be running Growth Technology again, I hope noone reads this and assume i had a bad run or anything lol. I will pick them up again later on for sure!

Hopefully Elite is next up! :D
Yeah totally man it all comes down to preferences thats all :) people love organics for flavor also! the only reason i use synthetics is because i started with them like you did..first it was canna aqua and then advanced nutes (which i use now) no other reason at all i have no preference. well i think everyone can see your grow most are amazed man with how well youve done! your budz are crackin man but better still a few more rounds and you will be pro :D

Back