Grow Mediums First DWC - Mephisto and Dutch Passion

Awesome man i been wondering all week how they where going! those roots look very good thick and strong there indi feeders those big fat fuckers! :D .
Okies man ,letting the water like run low or keeping it low some do in flower to increase oil production. however i see this kind of like taking leaves off. totally counter productive .others sometimes feel differently so you'll pretty much have to make up your own mind on that one.
Your also right about waiting until full bloom for flowering nutes.pre flower isn't actually flower and the extra N can be used for there full stretch which there doing right now. so expect them to double or more in size now ;) Top job man :slap: Your also helping me to prove air doesn't hurt roots like people think it does .like in that video those roots are not at all phased by your airstones even laying on them and growing around them almost ,Light bulbs people! ;) hahahaha air is super gentle!!

Double or more in size??? wtf... I thought that was all over now lmao. How long would you estimate is left until harvest?
Yeah I noticed placing the diffuser along the sides of the bucket creates a more "calm" area in the middle where the young roots can chill and expand. Now when theyre bigger it doesnt seem to matter much they love being straight up in the bubbles lol.
I think im ready for the AU after these two are done! 0 root problems with lots of air and voodoo juice :D

Bro who on earth is even beginning to question the Church of the Max O2? We are growin 1lb @mephisto gear with the Teaching of the church, I don't think anyone can even start to say that with proper diffusion that there can really ever be too much air, hell you are proving that right now you crazy man. 140lpm to 3 cannababies is just righteous as fuggggggggggg. If anyone thinks it hurts roots just look above and then take a look at mine then look at yours then take a gander at @dcat0921

@Bum welcome to the church my friend buahahahahahahaha, so I am guessing that it is safe to say you are liking the results?

lol yeah bro im in for sure, this is so much more fun then soil lool :D (no offense soil growers <3)

Oh and just remember if you wanna push those 8" diff you gotta double up or use other stones i think there rated at 30lpm? not sure id have to check any more would probebly throw it back at the pump fucking the diaphrams etc ;)

Oh and just remember if you wanna push those 8" diff you gotta double up or use other stones i think there rated at 30lpm? not sure id have to check any more would probebly throw it back at the pump fucking the diaphrams etc ;)

Yep I think ima get more of the smaller ones, the big one cant even stay put on the bottom. OR ill get a size smaller diffuser discs. I bought 4 expensive big ones that was gona fit perfectly in the bottom of my buckets, however i didnt take the connector in account when measuring so it was a terrible waste of money....

yup i had that issue as well 8" diffusers can tear roots if left to flip ,but remember to let the big ones stay submerged a couple of mins before connecting an airline from underwater.
see you need to get all the air out of it before filling it with air hahaha
go figure.. 8 " dont actually lay flat in my 20ltr buckets either but that only helps to keep them down wedged in the corner kind of thing, with the back and valve closest to the top ,they do lay flat in my 25ltr's though but they lift like you sa. Allowing them time to let the bubbles out helps before connecting the airline ,its also in the usage instuctions for them. dont let them turn over they K.O roots!
so theres no way to use the good ones you brought bro?

yup i had that issue as well 8" diffusers can tear roots if left to flip ,but remember to let the big ones stay submerged a couple of mins before connecting an airline from underwater.
see you need to get all the air out of it before filling it with air hahaha
go figure.. 8 " dont actually lay flat in my 20ltr buckets either but that only helps to keep them down wedged in the corner kind of thing, with the back and valve closest to the top ,they do lay flat in my 25ltr's though but they lift like you sa. Allowing them time to let the bubbles out helps before connecting the airline ,its also in the usage instuctions for them. dont let them turn over they K.O roots!
so theres no way to use the good ones you brought bro?

Well I drilled a hole and connected the fitting to the disc through the bucket and sealed with silicone but it seems to be leaking still and I was like fk it I'll get stones instead. Perhaps I'll have another look at it tonight if you think they are really superior to the Bubblemac stones.

heya @Bum yeah man i did actually consider doing that myself but didnt for the same reasons hahaha only because ive had along time using 8" do i know the arseholes they can really be! belive me i know your pain! at one point what i did was even used river rocks as weights they worked well however due to the acidity of the water and compistion of river rock this probebly is not a good idea perticually on the bicabonate side i would imagaine..
i also used a length of ridgid pipe to hold them down at one point. but with these new rezs im not having any issues at all BECAUSE there not laying flat in there. ;)

Okay boys time for another update.

49 days.
Refilling about 5L every other day, doing grow+Bloom now in 1:2 at 350-400ppm.
They pretty much stopped growing vertically now at about 80cm for the sodk and slightly smaller the HS.

Check out the double head on the HS branch lol. Both caking out trichs good already.

I feel Im ready to take on the Auto Ultimate now. :D Just gonna fix up these monster 8 disc diffusers when i find time.

mannnnn that cola is gonna be crackkkkin i might have to bomb nom u yet bro ;)

Reactions: Bum
Back