Grow Mediums First DWC - Mephisto and Dutch Passion

Did you say the ph has gone down on this one did you set at 5.6 or did it actually fall with the ppms?
Yep, down .1 from 5.8.

Thought id try push SODK a bit on the nutes so I increased to 340ppm last night, now 8h later she was at 280ppm.

Last edited:
Yep, down .1 from 5.8.

Thought id try push SODK a bit on the nutes so I increased to 340ppm last night, now 8h later she was at 280ppm.

.1 that's fine , if you notice any new clawing and dark colour returning to the leaves ease back off on the nutes .

Sodk 4cm from pot, hs 6cm from pot.
I filled the sodk up this morning to.

Did you see i updated the video right?

They are lookin good to me, I think the downturned tips may be a gene thing cause it sounds like it is not the water level and I don't think it is still N tox so as long as they are putting on like 1.5-3 cm a day or more you are good

They are lookin good to me, I think the downturned tips may be a gene thing cause it sounds like it is not the water level and I don't think it is still N tox so as long as they are putting on like 1.5-3 cm a day or more you are good
Thats what i wanna hear broooo, 3.5cm a day for the SODK :D her branches are almost ahead of the top lol

Back