Grow Mediums First DWC - Mephisto and Dutch Passion

woah shit i almost had a heart attack i dunno wtf i was lookin at before hahaha yeah they look fine bro i possible had something else open ? i usually have a ton of pages open, but what i was looking at wasn't them hahaha phew haha no they look great brah sorry :D

keep them going like that , and i can tell you that you easily have more than enough root mass at this stage to pull well over 200 maybe 300 or more and thats making some allowances for muck ups as well. thats pretty good news bro ;)

woah shit i almost had a heart attack i dunno wtf i was lookin at before hahaha yeah they look fine bro i possible had something else open ? i usually have a ton of pages open, but what i was looking at wasn't them hahaha phew haha no they look great brah sorry :D
Lmao no man it was my bad, i copy and pasted a week old video link lol

My actual guess is that they both will tip very high ,300+ if things continue to go this way because, your on top of it and your using cold High do solution your temps never exceed 21c and youve only had a small issue ,could have been big but was fixed. when they start going into bloom your going to get another huge onset of roots ,that's where you'll make up for any lost time .

My actual guess is that they both will tip very high ,300+ if things continue to go this way because, your on top of it and your using cold High do solution your temps never exceed 21c and youve only had a small issue ,could have been big but was fixed. when they start going into bloom your going to get another huge onset of roots ,that's where you'll make up for any lost time .

Well so far youve been right about pretty much everything in my grow so Im crossing my fingers for you to be right on this one to! :D

I shit you guys not they are doing 4 and 4.5cm each a day now :eek:

vEnh9Gu.jpg

and a pic of my coming HDSOG grow preps
This will go in a seperate 60x60 tent 12/12 from seed in straight coco and bottom feed.
Ill use 250w hps max. Aiming for the 1gpw+ on this one, only single cola donkeys in there :D
xXISVpa.jpg

Well so far youve been right about pretty much everything in my grow so Im crossing my fingers for you to be right on this one to! :D

I shit you guys not they are doing 4 and 4.5cm each a day now :eek:

vEnh9Gu.jpg

and a pic of my coming HDSOG grow preps
This will go in a seperate 60x60 tent 12/12 from seed in straight coco and bottom feed.
Ill use 250w hps max. Aiming for the 1gpw+ on this one, only single cola donkeys in there :D
xXISVpa.jpg

Yup very happy with the look of them no signs of stress i can see ,time to sit back and enjoy the ride ;)

Day 39

300-450 ppm have they been getting, need to refill buckets daily. They seemed to grow best at lower ppms, when i bumped it up they slowed down a bit on vertical growth.

No flower nutes yet, they just got pretty pistils all over.

HS to the left SODK x Fantasmo to the right

Root shots

Awesome man i been wondering all week how they where going! those roots look very good thick and strong there indi feeders those big fat fuckers! :D .
Okies man ,letting the water like run low or keeping it low some do in flower to increase oil production. however i see this kind of like taking leaves off. totally counter productive .others sometimes feel differently so you'll pretty much have to make up your own mind on that one.
Your also right about waiting until full bloom for flowering nutes.pre flower isn't actually flower and the extra N can be used for there full stretch which there doing right now. so expect them to double or more in size now ;) Top job man :slap: Your also helping me to prove air doesn't hurt roots like people think it does .like in that video those roots are not at all phased by your airstones even laying on them and growing around them almost ,Light bulbs people! ;) hahahaha air is super gentle!!

Awesome man i been wondering all week how they where going! those roots look very good thick and strong there indi feeders those big fat fuckers! :D .
Okies man ,letting the water like run low or keeping it low some do in flower to increase oil production. however i see this kind of like taking leaves off. totally counter productive .others sometimes feel differently so you'll pretty much have to make up your own mind on that one.
Your also right about waiting until full bloom for flowering nutes.pre flower isn't actually flower and the extra N can be used for there full stretch which there doing right now. so expect them to double or more in size now ;) Top job man :slap: Your also helping me to prove air doesn't hurt roots like people think it does .like in that video those roots are not at all phased by your airstones even laying on them and growing around them almost ,Light bulbs people! ;) hahahaha air is super gentle!!

Bro who on earth is even beginning to question the Church of the Max O2? We are growin 1lb @mephisto gear with the Teaching of the church, I don't think anyone can even start to say that with proper diffusion that there can really ever be too much air, hell you are proving that right now you crazy man. 140lpm to 3 cannababies is just righteous as fuggggggggggg. If anyone thinks it hurts roots just look above and then take a look at mine then look at yours then take a gander at @dcat0921

@Bum welcome to the church my friend buahahahahahahaha, so I am guessing that it is safe to say you are liking the results?

Back