+1ml Camg+ - 276ppm
+1ml Camg+ - 300ppm
+5ml root - 300ppm
+5ml root - 300ppm

So a total of
1ml/L Grow(+130ppm)
.2ml/L CaMg+(+50ppm)
1ml/L Rootstim(+/-0 ppm)

I stopped here and pH'd to 5.8 and then put the second bucket back.

You think this will do good? Should I keep the CaMg+ this low in the future to?
Should I redo the first bucket which ended up at ~500ppm with this "recipe"? :D

Yes, that is what I would do, also I really think that it was a matter of your water bein too high. Did you lower your water level?

Yes, that is what I would do, also I really think that it was a matter of your water bein too high. Did you lower your water level?
It wasn't that high. Now it's maybe a cm or two below the pot. How low should I keep it at this point?

Also, how does the water level affect the plant when it's high or low?

It wasn't that high. Now it's maybe a cm or two below the pot. How low should I keep it at this point?

Also, how does the water level affect the plant when it's high or low?

Ahhhhhhh there is your problem, you want your water level about an inch below the net pot, if your water is too high it basically drowns the roots. There needs to be a gap where the roots are suspended in air

Ahhhhhhh there is your problem, you want your water level about an inch below the net pot, if your water is too high it basically drowns the roots. There needs to be a gap where the roots are suspended in air
Got it thanks!

I went and shut off the air pumps and measured it was about 3cm now. Before changing the reses it was even lower. 1inch=2.5cm So I guess I'm good?

Anyway, second bucket changed to at 300ppm and 5.8 pH. Let's hope I wake up to 2 happy looking plants reaching for that hps light! :D

How fast do you see if changes are for the good or bad btw?

Got it thanks!

I went and shut off the air pumps and measured it was about 3cm now. Before changing the reses it was even lower. 1inch=2.5cm So I guess I'm good?

Anyway, second bucket changed to at 300ppm and 5.8 pH. Let's hope I wake up to 2 happy looking plants reaching for that hps light! :D

How fast do you see if changes are for the good or bad btw?

i always think there are 10 cm in an inch for some reason hahahahahhaha, I think the combo of getting the water level right and the lowered ppms will indeed have you wakin up to happy little cannababies

yup see your adding to much calmag just get it to 150ppm your base is already made up of 120ppm and thats mostly made up of calcium bicarbonate.
its pretty good water really all you need to do is figure out how much u need to bump it to 150ppm before adding nutes.

Reactions: Bum
After that you need to add say 10ml of voodoo that would be about my dose for them because just like the nutes i like to reduce the additives as well.
but youll need to figre out how much nutes to add to get you to 300ppm roughly all in aim for 300.

yup see your adding to much calmag just get it to 150ppm your base is already made up of 120ppm and thats mostly made up of calcium bicarbonate.
its pretty good water really all you need to do is figure out how much u need to bump it to 150ppm before adding nutes.

Ok cool. I have to read up a bit on which nutes should make up for how much ppm respectively.

What's up with my root stim though, 10ml in 10L and the ppms stayed exactly the same?

it can take alot of voodoo to raise the ppms because its made up of bennies Total dissolved solids (TDS) comprise inorganic salts (principally calcium, magnesium, potassium, sodium, bicarbonates, chlorides, and sulfates) and some small amounts of organic matter that are dissolved in water. they don't pick up everything and they wont pick up bacteria or viruses ( yes they are not bactera : Viruses are even smaller than bacteria and require living hosts — such as people, plants or animals ).
In saying that there are a lot that will be picked up if enough is put in if you put in much more than that it would show up.don't forget it dose have salts also.

Back