Grow Mediums First DWC - Mephisto and Dutch Passion

@IndicaIVoz @derek420colorado @Wile e Peyote

Idk guys.. They dont seem happy to me :(
See leaves clawing down and the HS is very dark green. Looking limp in general.

Temps are not very high or low.
No purple/red-ish stems.

The one in soil is really reaching for the light.
Should I make new res with just small dose grow+camg?

hey bro ,how highs that water line if its above the base of the net lower it a little can you list the nutes and dose's and ppms. what scares me is you referred to the voodoo and ryzo as they wouldn't burn the roots.do you have a tds meter bro?? cant say to flush yet until we know for sure but it is lookin that way.

hey bro ,how highs that water line if its above the base of the net lower it a little can you list the nutes and dose's and ppms. what scares me is you referred to the voodoo and ryzo as they wouldn't burn the roots.do you have a tds meter bro?? cant say to flush yet until we know for sure but it is lookin that way.

2ml/L IONIC Grow
1ml/L camg+
1ml/L Canna Rhizotonic
1ml/L IONIC Root stim
1ml/L Voodoo Juice

I'm not 100% sure my ppm meter is accurate but right now it shows 450ppm. The water level is not that high at all.

yeah 450 is too high bro there just little ones 300 or lower would be much better,if its like one of the cheap ones i use it might pay to use some conductivity standard or buy some new meters cause i just use the cheap ones i just buy a few of them.
your not dropping your additives with your nutes and your nutes are way way to high. are you using the recommended dose on the bottle?

for them at at size this would be my mix
1.0 mpl calmag (as stated on bottle with calmag)
0.5mpl of voodoo
about 5-6mls of sensi grow for the whole res with about 15-17ltrs in. thats all id have her on. but i would probebly slip some silicon in as well and use it also as ph up.
your using diffrent nutes but im trying to give an idea of how small the doses are for auto's ;)

Reactions: Bum
for them at at size this would be my mix
1.0 mpl calmag (as stated on bottle with calmag)
0.5mpl of voodoo
about 5-6mls of sensi grow for the whole res with about 15-17ltrs in. thats all id have her on. but i would probebly slip some silicon in as well and use it also as ph up.
your using diffrent nutes but im trying to give an idea of how small the doses are for auto's ;)

Yeah bro its one of them cheap beige ones, lol.

Actually, the IONIC says 7ml/L. I asked about that in some other topic in here and they never went above 4ml/L.
Okay ima redo the reses right now, lets see tomorrow. Thanks for taking time with me lmao :D

yeah i use the same beige thingys as well and to be honest there alright! haha but i do buy a few as they can break quickly depending on the unit but usually with mine if they turn on they work lmao so id say yours is working but yeah your mix is to high. with your voodoo and ryzo i think the does you have is ok exept for your adding both just one would suffice.also adding to that it's bennies so they spread and multiply so you don't wanna waist it its expensive shit!
i wish i could help more with the nutes but yeah as you know i havnt used those before but as a rule of thumb with anything like that new i would try at 1/8 - 1/4th of the recommended does first and perhaps work up from there ;) yeah dump it and start over really light does's get the cal mag to 150ppm on the beige thingy (lol) then make sure your aiming for only around 300ppm all in.dont go silly adding stuff they actually prefer water above all things ;) GL bro

Reactions: Bum
yeah i use the same beige thingys as well and to be honest there alright! haha but i do buy a few as they can break quickly depending on the unit but usually with mine if they turn on they work lmao so id say yours is working but yeah your mix is to high. with your voodoo and ryzo i think the does you have is ok exept for your adding both just one would suffice.also adding to that it's bennies so they spread and multiply so you don't wanna waist it its expensive shit!
i wish i could help more with the nutes but yeah as you know i havnt used those before but as a rule of thumb with anything like that new i would try at 1/8 - 1/4th of the recommended does first and perhaps work up from there ;) yeah dump it and start over really light does's get the cal mag to 150ppm on the beige thingy (lol) then make sure your aiming for only around 300ppm all in.dont go silly adding stuff they actually prefer water above all things ;) GL bro

Ok, so heres what I got from measuring ppm after adding each, camg+(PlantMagic) Grow(IONIC) and Rootstim.
Water base - 120ppm
+1ml/L CaMg+ - 320ppm
+1ml/L Grow - 450ppm
+1ml/L RootStim - 470ppm

Does the CaMg+ really have that much++++ in it?
+max rep btw for always helping me out!

Okay did change the second res and this time i actually took notes. :D

10L
Base tap water - 120ppm
+5ml grow - 184ppm
+5ml grow - 256ppm
+1ml Camg+ - 276ppm
+1ml Camg+ - 300ppm
+5ml root - 300ppm
+5ml root - 300ppm

So a total of
1ml/L Grow(+130ppm)
.2ml/L CaMg+(+50ppm)
1ml/L Rootstim(+/-0 ppm)

I stopped here and pH'd to 5.8 and then put the second bucket back.

You think this will do good? Should I keep the CaMg+ this low in the future to?
Should I redo the first bucket which ended up at ~500ppm with this "recipe"? :D

Back