Grow Mediums First DWC - Mephisto and Dutch Passion

Ahh really, let me try switching up to AN sensi tonight.

I will get some full and root pics to.

Thx @IndicaIVoz

Yeah bro! I couldn't recommend AN sensi, overdrive, carboload and Voodoo Juice enough for DWC. They have done wonders with my grows. AN CalMag is pretty good one to give also since it also has those amino acids your plant would benefit greatly.

I sure would be glad to help out when I have time. Not most experienced here but I've learned a thing or two during these years.

Last edited:
Welcome @MedGrower
Yea man Im grateful for any tips at all, whenever you find the time!

Looking forward to see how the AU takes the AN nutes.

The reason I used Canna Coco is I just had my best grow yet with it, in coco though. Didn't think it would make lots of a difference in dwc.
Oh well, it's all good :D

Some more pics

Full Plant today
20160706_130704.jpg

Roots
20160706_130726.jpg

Top, whats happening here?
20160706_130757.jpg

Yo @derek420colorado thanks man, Im really glad to hear!!

Do you think it would work to use a dimmer for the Hailea pumps? Perhaps I could just run this 1 bucket on 25% power and have it cooler and more silent.

Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

you could but why would you want to reduce the air flow?

you could but why would you want to reduce the air flow?

Im not sure I can with a regular "light dimmer", the pump probably runs on frequency, these light dimmer just cut the sinus waves.

Because it runs to loud and to hot bro..
I just have 1 bucket running right now, i cant blast 240lpm to it. Or can I? :D
Either way I still cant manage the heat right now.. :(

Oh shit I guess I forgot you had the biggest pump on earth lol, but short answer is yes you can put 240LPM(I have never done it but in theory it should work) if you had enough air stones to diffuse it like 7 or 8 regular air stones lol. But there are a couple of things you can do to reduce your heat from your airpump. Hell I think it is @pop22 maybe that puts his pump in the fridge. But the easiest thing is to put your pump as far away as you can and let the air travel through as much air hose as possible to let the air cool down

I've ran 9 lpm to 21 litres res without problems. Updated to 48 lpm pump now. But 240 lpm!!!! Holy moly that is overkill and I am sure it makes a lot of noise. How large was your res again? Seriously sounds like a smaller pump would be right here.

If your reservoir temperatures are high it is good idea to always add some of that Voodoo Juice, about 1ml per litre. That will keep the bad bacteria away. My res temps have been as high as 28 c at times and kept just fine.

Back