Time for an official update.

So there are a few things that we can see here, the Platium light its straight tits man. the light power coming from these LED lights is intense. Its making my 250 anf t5 HO array look like a joke. The first Pic is of the plant under the twin p300 lights, squat, flowered and dense plants, Zero, and i mean zero stretch on these guys. I have the lights above the recommended heights given i have 2 in the tent.

Purple Money shot

Normal Color shots

Now here is the 250 and t5 plant, yeah its taller but im given that to stretch, lights are same distance over the plants, and i can see that they are no where near as dense or as squat as the LED light, which tells me that Platinum has PAR down.

Here is the Big platinum girl, you can see how more dense and tight the plant is as well as the flower production, i see peppers on these things way before i see them under the 250. All ferts are the same and they are getting the same feed schedule. Just the platinum lights are doing their thing. So much tighter than what the HPS is doing and that is what i like in my peppers are tight nodes and plenty of flowers.

Last edited:
Yea if im seeing this correctly the plant under T-5s looks like it has less foilage than the Platinum peppers ,nice side by side comparison...
you are correct the kicker is the one less foliage is under a 250 hps and t5 4 bulb array.

the p300's are by far superior

Looking good in there with the pair....... hope miss FD is over it now lol. Ms. TRAIN hasn't brought it up in a few days so I'm good lol

Thanks man and the sites in there are about to change soon, i am pleased with the growth that i am seeing and they are hanging WAY above the recommended height and they are still squat and stout. So i think i am ready for the real test in there.

She hasnt said anything in a week or so and i havent bought anything else for down there so i think that i am good as long as i dont get another bug in my ass and want something else. :rofl: you know like a third light or something bwahahaha

So its time for a bit of a change up, the test of how to use the light is complete. As i mentioned above the plants were going to new homes as i feel ready to move this down to where i want it to be.

I started this original test with peppers to get the hang of LED lights, the distance and the way to grow with them. I can tell you now its a complete different ballgame and that is for the better. I cant believe how strong the light is coming off these, then again i can given the time and effort that is put into them from Platinum.

I hope that you dont mind @PlatinumLEDTom im going to change up a few things now, its time to really put these to the test. I have everything that i need the setup has been changed out and we are ready to rock and roll. There will be dragons, bubba kush and a few other personal lines that will go on through the test phase. This is my first attempt at canna and a LED lighting system. The twin p300's have the tent rocking. They are set to 24in above the canopy and in veg mode only for now, once i see flower kick in they will get the kick of the second switch.

With out further adieu,

The dragons,

and the rest of the family,

I know that they are hard to see right now but they are there....

Last edited:
Back