@A-Train inagree and that just means they can feed more that way. Looking forward to see what they can do. Peppers are my other fave to grow. The heat is where it is for me. So can a should be a snap once I figure this all out.

@Waira if you want some I'll send it. Pods, peppers, or seed mate. I'll send some of the cross if you want it. When I dry them out I'll post you some fresh flakes too.

Any comparisons between the platinum p300 and hs1 holographic series. I think they run on diffrent technologies but its incredible that the hs1 only draws 75watts...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Subbed to see the development...looks good so far...:pass::pop:
Glad to have you along sir. Proper update will be Tuesday but had to share the new tent and the progress over 4 day. Really impressed so far. These are still on the veg switch for now. Going to transplant soon and move to the new room

So now that i have my second tent i can really do the test that i want. I was told no more after that one for a while :grrr2:

Here is the test,

In the new room i will have the p300, i will be potting the jalapeno up into a 2 gal square pot. Black gold soil as usual and then Fox farm gear as stated before. Once they start to move in the new pot ill kick the switch to add the bloom side to the veg side.

Second room will have a 250 hps and a 4 foot t5 HO setup running horizontal to the hps. These two should have around the same amount of output and also provide a mixed spectrum like the LED does. There will be a selected jalapeno in this room same type of pot and media as well as ferts. Ill try to choose the seedlings as close to similar as i can.

Stay tuned as this move should take place on the one week anniversary of the p300 arrival.

Oh and that tent i got on amazon for 65.00. Great build on material too everything is solid material is thick all mylar inside not foil liner. 2 days was at my door. Not the problem is i see the actual room i have here, i may save for another p300 in the future after seeing yours in the room. And i am impressed with this thing already so quiet, stupid bright and the way the plants have acted over 4 days is phenomenal. I cant wait to see what they will do in 2 gal pots. should get pretty big.

@AWhitnam i have not used those and this is honestly my first time using an LED grow light. So far though it has been impressive and its really changing the way that i am looking at things. When i first came back i didnt have any of my gear from the past. I was looking to start again and was looking into LED's but at the time i really wanted to get started and rolling with out basically having to learn all over again. So i decided to go with what i knew and used T5HO. Then got my old gear back and then i got the chance to use this p300. I was asked to do a test run with them and figured it would be the best way to learn both about LED tech and how they grow on plants.

So i am enjoying this as i can already see the they are game changers, it also shows how easy it is to use for someone who has never used one before. You just have to keep typical lighting in mind as far as distance and adjust to the plant needs.

I will be right here thru every detail. Im really looking to invest in a new led light. Didn't pay much attention to quality and efficiency percs back then. I know use to 300 w galaxyhydro, but after seeing all of platinums comparisons I'll definitely will be buying a couple of p3s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back