nice, im impressed already, im looking at getting another led so these guys are looking good. ps hope ya got your method 7 glasses on ,that light is bright.

So I couldn't wait until Tuesday had time today to move things around and transplant up. Got the p300 in the new tent and got the two test pots together for proper balance. Both plants are 6.5 inches above soil, and are similar in structure and branching.

New tent with p300 and tester plant 1

Similar plant test plant 2 under 250 and T5 array

Last edited:
A little late to your party FD, but I'm subb'd up and everything is looking stellar! Looks like you and that new panel have made friends right out of the gate! looking forward to seeing what you end up with!:thumbsup:

A little late to your party FD, but I'm subb'd up and everything is looking stellar! Looks like you and that new panel have made friends right out of the gate! looking forward to seeing what you end up with!:thumbsup:
Yessir, and now that i figured out how to get some more pics on here i have this to share. This is the 10 days of growth change since introducing the p300. Great light is all i can say. The way that the plants are responding is amazing as i have never seen anything like this at all. shot out to platinum for making a great product.

10days-of-growth-jpg.594874

Small update guys, we are rocking right along and in 4 days, there will be a second p300 in there :d5:

As of last night i am running both switches as they are starting to put on flowers like crazy. In typical fashion i am removing the first set so they can get some size before they start fruiting.

:clapper: :greenthumb: :biggrin: Awesome FD, those beauties are doing all the talking! Get us a normal light pic plz, I want to see the leaf color, etc.,... the rapid and vigorous response to the bloom spec' is really encouraging! I can't wait to burn my valve seats on the product- :rofl: :d5:

:headbang: aahhh yeah, that's the good stuff there! :d5: FD, the color is so rich, that what I was interested in seeing,... some of the leaves straight up burly for that size plant! Do you have to knock these up by hand (snicker) :rofl: :hump:.... You say a second unit is planned? Almost seems overkill, or is this about more even coverage at the perimeters?

:headbang: aahhh yeah, that's the good stuff there! :d5: FD, the color is so rich, that what I was interested in seeing,... some of the leaves straight up burly for that size plant! Do you have to knock these up by hand (snicker) :rofl: :hump:.... You say a second unit is planned? Almost seems overkill, or is this about more even coverage at the perimeters?
Think that they are up now? You should see them first thing in the morning, all the leaves pointed up to the sky its a thing of beauty. No need to knock em up at all they do it all on their own. They are healthy that is for sure, and yeah a second unit is planned, just waiting on it to get here. I want balance coverage in there so everything is covered from edge to edge with even PAR. That way i can maintain even canopy. Just really impressed with them and want to get rid of all my old gear at this point. So impressed with the new tech, that im ready to retire all my T5 and HID gear.

Back