New Grower Dutch Passion Blueberry autopots - grow no 4

Few more pics during lights out - droop woopy

IMG_0508.jpg
IMG_0509.jpg
IMG_0510.jpg
IMG_0511.jpg
IMG_0512.jpg

Thanks Pigskin - so far not too troublesome - but keeping an eagle eye on it!
Your plants always look stellar Nug!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I found that's the key. Someone with a lot of experience once said to me to "grow the plant in fromt of you, not what you think it should be." Just watched her, you know her better than anyone. You will be able to make an adjustment if something turns in the wrong direction. Whether it is light distance, temps, humidity, or nutes.

Looking at her, she really wants to reward you with some nice smoke!
Thats about right, to rigid a process and guaranteed 1 strain will revolt. With Autos, time is so condensed, a simple mistake can go critical quick.
To me thats one of main reasons I enjoy
Growing Autos and the almost immediate growth response when u get it right.

Your plants always look stellar Nug!

Aw stop it man you gone and made me blush!

Thank you I will, humidity is one thing I'm not to sure on. I've been following VPD charts whist in veg and trying to keep around 65. But it means leaving the humidifier on 24:7 and refilling every day or so. Without I reckon I'll be low 40's - would you mind giving me your thoughts on that? - i was going to keep chasing till i got into flower.

I'm letting the PH cycle, after letting nutes settle for a while I PH down to 5.7 then left it drift up to 6.2, then repeat.

In my winter grows i grow in extreme low humidity(10-25%), and i have found overall that plants do well even with that. Honestly i think they would do just fine in mid 40's. If you are looking for the perfect grow, and have the time to spare, go for it! Obviously once you hit flower, you will want to drop out of 65%. What day are the plants now?

In my winter grows i grow in extreme low humidity(10-25%), and i have found overall that plants do well even with that. Honestly i think they would do just fine in mid 40's. If you are looking for the perfect grow, and have the time to spare, go for it! Obviously once you hit flower, you will want to drop out of 65%. What day are the plants now?

Thanks GS I’m at day 35 since sprout

Week 6 already!

Was away for a few days and came back to the start of a jungle. All seem to be ok, started some tucking here and there. Stopped with the humidifier now. Biggest challenge is the holiday i'm going on in a couple of weeks - gonna need a trusted hand to keep an eye on the girls whilst I'm away. Giving me sleepless nights to be honest. I've got the flexi tank that holds 21 Gallons so think I'll swap that out for the standard on I'm using at the mo - that should be good for a week.

IMG_0541.jpg

IMG_0542.jpg
IMG_0543.jpg

IMG_0540.jpg

Week 6 already!

Was away for a few days and came back to the start of a jungle. All seem to be ok, started some tucking here and there. Stopped with the humidifier now. Biggest challenge is the holiday i'm going on in a couple of weeks - gonna need a trusted hand to keep an eye on the girls whilst I'm away. Giving me sleepless nights to be honest. I've got the flexi tank that holds 21 Gallons so think I'll swap that out for the standard on I'm using at the mo - that should be good for a week.

View attachment 936161
View attachment 936162 View attachment 936163
View attachment 936160

These plants are healthy as hell, Nuglet! They will be monsters. Nice job! I would recommend performing some defoliating of the some of the large fan leaves, especially from the center, to expose as many budsites to the light as possible.

Last edited:
Back