New Grower Dutch Passion Blueberry autopots - grow no 4

These plants are healthy as hell, Nuglet! They will be monsters. Nice job! I would recommend performing some defoliating of the some of the large fan leaves, especially from the center, to expose as many budsites to the light as possible.

Thanks PS! I've just done a res change and upped nutes a bit so now running at 2/3 recommended strength - left a bit of head room in the tank in case I need to add some RO if they start to burn.

Using Coco A&B, Silica, cal mag, and trying out a new couple from Buddha Tree a bud of mine sent me called Meta boost and flower burst

Gives me an E.C of 1.4 - bit hotter than i was hoping for but will see how they go

Temp staying solid at 80.5. PH swinging between 5.8 - 6.2 and then ph down/repeat.

Also ...so now I've turned humidifier off - humidity has shot thru the roof outside!

Running lighting 20:4 at mo and was keen to see that thru on this grow as previous have been 24:0 - so wanted to see for myself. Humidity climbing to 80% at lights off - 54% lights on.

One just started showing flower bits so guess not a major problem at the mo so time to keep an eye on developments. Haven't seen any droplets on the leaves either. 3 fans in there swooshing it all about.

Thanks PS! I've just done a res change and upped nutes a bit so now running at 2/3 recommended strength - left a bit of head room in the tank in case I need to add some RO if they start to burn.

Using Coco A&B, Silica, cal mag, and trying out a new couple from Buddha Tree a bud of mine sent me called Meta boost and flower burst

Gives me an E.C of 1.4 - bit hotter than i was hoping for but will see how they go

Temp staying solid at 80.5. PH swinging between 5.8 - 6.2 and then ph down/repeat.

Also ...so now I've turned humidifier off - humidity has shot thru the roof outside!

Running lighting 20:4 at mo and was keen to see that thru on this grow as previous have been 24:0 - so wanted to see for myself. Humidity climbing to 80% at lights off - 54% lights on.

One just started showing flower bits so guess not a major problem at the mo so time to keep an eye on developments. Haven't seen any droplets on the leaves either. 3 fans in there swooshing it all about.

Right on, Nuglet! No problems at all. I wouldn’t change much, as it seems like the plants are very happy!

Looking good Nug.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Right on, Nuglet! No problems at all. I wouldn’t change much, as it seems like the plants are very happy!

They seem to be chillin for sure! Have done a bit more LST bending to get some light in - most of the budsites are pretty high up so not a lot going on downstairs

They seem to be chillin for sure! Have done a bit more LST bending to get some light in - most of the budsites are pretty high up so not a lot going on downstairs
Man, those are thoughtful plants! Even kept the buddites high on the plant for your growing ease!

Last edited:
Nugs Jungle keeps on a coming! So approaching 7 weeks. Lots of bud sites developed and all pretty high up so not a lot of point pulling leaves too much

Environmental the same 55% humidity and nutes 2/3 strength. Gives me an ec of 1.4

No sign of any leaf issues yet apart from a bit of canoe which I had last time with the CDMs so pretty pleased with that!
FA16D7CD-C3D7-450A-85FE-6CA16247551C.jpeg

0E8B5BE7-F3A9-4838-BF75-F11E6B87A17D.jpeg

252BBD90-A0CC-461B-951F-0F5F56BA75A5.jpeg
691AB227-01D6-4A08-822B-54783F5E333C.jpeg

Attachments

• 9C72E779-F6F3-4D32-9F73-010FAD059BF0.jpeg
    9C72E779-F6F3-4D32-9F73-010FAD059BF0.jpeg
    138.3 KB · Views: 51
  • 89FA2D2A-6737-4C60-8CB2-FB17A484E988.jpeg
    89FA2D2A-6737-4C60-8CB2-FB17A484E988.jpeg
    162.7 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Looking good, Nugz. Following closely, as I have my dutch passion auto blueberry in the hopper. I hear the smoke is amazing! Keep going, man! Will be some awesome smoke for sure!

Looking good, Nugz. Following closely, as I have my dutch passion auto blueberry in the hopper. I hear the smoke is amazing! Keep going, man! Will be some awesome smoke for sure!

Thanks man, I'd heard the same - love a bit of sweet sweet fruitiness! MY prev DPs have all been pretty good, did a GSC and blackberry Kush. But not in this current setup - these autopots and CDM lamps are a great combo. And as I'm on the road a bit, so much easier to manage compared to my previous DWC setup - thats sitting on the shelf looking sad for itself!

Back