New Grower Dutch Passion Blueberry autopots - grow no 4

I found that's the key. Someone with a lot of experience once said to me to "grow the plant in fromt of you, not what you think it should be." Just watched her, you know her better than anyone. You will be able to make an adjustment if something turns in the wrong direction. Whether it is light distance, temps, humidity, or nutes.

Looking at her, she really wants to reward you with some nice smoke!

I found that's the key. Someone with a lot of experience once said to me to "grow the plant in fromt of you, not what you think it should be." Just watched her, you know her better than anyone. You will be able to make an adjustment if something turns in the wrong direction. Whether it is light distance, temps, humidity, or nutes.

Looking at her, she really wants to reward you with some nice smoke!
Yeh I agree with you 100% - and it takes a few grows for the feel to start to kick in. I've not done any of my previous knee jerk reactions like previous grows - well not yet anyway!

Yeh I agree with you 100% - and it takes a few grows for the feel to start to kick in. I've not done any of my previous knee jerk reactions like previous grows - well not yet anyway!

The plants know you care, man!

Bit of late night LST!

IMG_0505.jpg

Beauty!! Looking great. Never grown the Dp auto BB, but i sure do love the photos BB...once again mine is the biggest plant in the garden!!
Thanks GS I'm trying the minimum feeding schedule this time round and it seems to be working - plus lights 20:4 - first time i haven't seen any issues on the leaves at all. Wont be doing too much defol - have been studying @Hansbricks journals and love his work!

Thank you I will, humidity is one thing I'm not to sure on. I've been following VPD charts whist in veg and trying to keep around 65. But it means leaving the humidifier on 24:7 and refilling every day or so. Without I reckon I'll be low 40's - would you mind giving me your thoughts on that? - i was going to keep chasing till i got into flower.

I'm letting the PH cycle, after letting nutes settle for a while I PH down to 5.7 then left it drift up to 6.2, then repeat.

Back