New Grower Dutch Passion Blueberry autopots - grow no 4

I have no idea what that could be, Nuglet. Let's just hope that was the one bad bud, as you said. I would watch closely, and harvest at the first sign of anymore issues. Those buds have got to be close. The plants are beautiful... even the ugly one!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I don't know about that spinach salad looking plant, but the other plants look like they're foxtailing from a bit too much nitrogen.
Yeah me neither - buds are slowly forming so should get a result from her - i had my EC up too high i think a few weeks back when the sitter was in & got a bit out of his comfort zone/panicked - so I've just found out!

I have no idea what that could be, Nuglet. Let's just hope that was the one bad bud, as you said. I would watch closely, and harvest at the first sign of anymore issues. Those buds have got to be close. The plants are beautiful... even the ugly one!

Thanks PS yeah thats what I'm hoping - it was proper decayed inside. looking fwd to the end stop on this one, I'm away again over next couple of weeks so harvesting is going to be a bit tricky - but with a bit of good karma it will all be ok.

Sending good karma your way, Nug! Don't worry, though. If I remember you have a quality plantsitter.

What's happening with the girls, Nug?

What's happening with the girls, Nug?
Hey man thanks for checking in. Found some more rot so have chopped 3/4 of that plant down. It’s not right no real smell and hardly any resin. Real cabbagey. This was the one that grew 2 heads at sprout- so maybe she’s a genetic mistake. I left the 3 biggest colas going as they do have some stickyness and smell - there must of been at least 12 tho that didn’t. I’m back in a couple of days so hoping it hasn’t spread. Humidity at 40 - 50 so hoping luck will be on my side.
The fugly one is stil going strong filling out in between the weird leaves and the 1st one I chopped is going in jars soon. Will report back and post some pictures.

Sorry to hear that, Nuglet. That sucks man. Was hoping it was only a bad bud. Good quick reaction to save the whole crop, though.

Hi dudes, so back for a couple of days - got some better news. No more mould! I left the few biggest best colas on the sick looking plant - still going half cloudy half clear at the moment. But not a lot of action compared to the other 2.

And the ugly one is coming into its own and getting big - reckon at least another week on her. but looks like she'll make up for the other one.

So far I've jarred up 6 quart masons, got some popcorn on the lower rack I've just harvested from the 1st plant & you can see above a drying bit from the sickly girl i chopped last week - lots of dark green leaves, lots of brown hairs but hardly any trichs.

IMG_1254.jpg
IMG_1253.jpg
IMG_1247.jpg
IMG_1248.jpg
IMG_1249.jpg
IMG_1251.jpg
IMG_1252.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1250.jpg
    IMG_1250.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 37
Wow! Just Wow! Those are beauties!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hi guys, sorry for radio silence - had a few things that hit the fan big time. But over that wall now and onward - pleased to say the grow didn't disappoint and has helped to keep me going thru some personal shit. But all good now and next lot of seeds are in the bunker, Mephisto sour crack, strawberry nugs and grapey walter . Will be doing a biotab grow this time round and I'll start a diary when I'm up and running.

@Iriee Vibez you smashed it man - go you!

Back