New Grower Dutch Passion Blueberry autopots - grow no 4

Thanks GreenSkell, be very interested to see a comparison of the two when we get to the end stop

One thing is for sure....there is gonna be a few buds harvested off my DP BB!!
DSCN0271.JPG

DSCN0281.JPG

Hi guys, so we are at week 13 and had a few wobbles last couple of weeks. I've harvested the one at the back this week - she did right - nice big colas as you can see in the pic with the pen - got about 8 of those.

The other 2 though - well. The one with the orangey brown hairs is super weird (last picture). Hardly any smell and not a lot of stickiness yet on leaves - buds are forming but i have my concerns. I thought one of her buds looked pretty ropey yesterday so i pulled it and it was soft and cream coloured inside - almost a bit like rot i guess. Weird has plenty of fans on the go and RH is at 50 max. No sign anywhere else though & tent is dry so i chopped it a bit further down as well to be safe bagged and binned it. Leaves were dodgy on that one as well, look like deficiency of some sort, brown spots, and edges ragged. Y

The other one is a bit of a freak - loads of large leaves in cola, weird sticky out bits. Just fugly!

Both are showing a mix of clear and cloudy tricks - some small bits of amber on very top of colas but thats expected.

I'm going to chance and let them go for another week & hope its not rot as I would of probably sent spores flying in my panic - kick myself for not being more methodical in removing.

IMG_1208.jpg
IMG_1207.jpg
IMG_1206.jpg
IMG_1205.jpg

hmm i wouldnt have thought there be any issues of budrot if rh is 50%.
or is it foxtailing ? new white hairs forming ontop of the orange.or maybe it got burnt a week or so ago and that cause some hairs to orange?
maybe a few more pics for the smarter folks than me
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

Thanks @archie gem mill yeah i wondered about burn - these CMH lamps are pretty intense and she's closer than I'd like - maybe that bud just gave up on life! Heres some more pics any thoughts @jingo @912GreenSkell @Pigskinfantasy

IMG_1211.jpg
IMG_1212.jpg
IMG_1213.jpg
IMG_1214.jpg
IMG_1215.jpg

The one on the left is the one showing large leaves, stalky growth and fugly, lots of white hairs still - the right one was the girl i took the suspect bud from. Not a lot of resin, not a lot of action last couple of weeks. Smaller leaves in bud and very orange hairs. Both plants look very different from the one just harvested.

I don't know about that spinach salad looking plant, but the other plants look like they're foxtailing from a bit too much nitrogen.

Back