New Grower Dutch Passion Blueberry autopots - grow no 4

Girls are Looking good Nug!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Thanks Mr G! Where are you hanging out nowadays? hope whatever you've got in the pot is doing well.

Hi crew, so we're at 70 days and still going strong. Reckon back one will go for another week at least as seeing some cloudy tricks now. Other 2 will be a staggered - reckon left one 3 weeks, right one 2 weeks.

Keeping lights on 24:0 for last part of this grow has managed my humidity issues - now sitting pretty solid at 50% no obvious signs from plants they didn't like the switch from 20.

Ec is 1.6 and will look to do a major defol soon.

IMG_1005.jpg
IMG_1006.jpg
IMG_1007.jpg
IMG_1004.jpg
IMG_0998.jpg
IMG_0999.jpg
IMG_1001.jpg
IMG_1002.jpg
IMG_1003.jpg
IMG_0997.jpg

Damn, Nug! Looking like a winnng haul!

Damn, Nug! Looking like a winnng haul!

Thanks dude! there's some fat bottommed girls in there alright. I'll try and get some better shots next time - just ordered a couple of lens that clip on the iPhone so they should make things better.

Hi all so looks like the one at the back will be ready this week.

Cloudy trichs with a small amount of amber starting. Had a few yellow leaves and have pulled those and some big fans. Frosting all over and sticky as hell

Plants 2&3 are 2nd pic - I reckon another couple of weeks. But a lot of cola action!

41229893-8C55-4E71-A9FD-F7B642298F39.jpeg

5FB7C53C-91A7-4E83-8E3D-EB8A77685296.jpeg

Looks and sounds delicious, Nug!

Looks and sounds delicious, Nug!

Hey dude how’s it going? Yeah I’m sure looking to getting it on with these girls! First grow with no deficiencies or issues so pretty pleased with myself on that score

Just checked your grow looks like you’ve turned that corner - mighty fine plants there my friend and a credit to you for hanging on in there :thumbsup:

Hey thanks, Nug! Seeing those big and frosty buds of yours is very encouraging! Can't wait to get there too, bro! Those are some fat dense looking buds. How do they smell?

Bit sweet and a bit of fruit and maybe a drop of cat piss thrown in for good measure!

Awesome!! Great looking bud!! Mmmmm cant wait to get into some DP blueberry(i have a photo BB growing)....won't be too long now!!

Back