New Grower Dutch Passion Blueberry autopots - grow no 4

sitter done alright :thumbsup:
rh does seem to spike a lil lights off from what i read,the plants wont mind the change in light pattern or lack of it.worth a try just to if it helps rh.
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

Hey Nug! Those plants have taken off since the last post! Your sitter rocked it, man! You already have a tent full and they buds will only get bigger and denser! Man, that's gonna be a haul!

Tell me, what's your light clearance now. If they are mostly done with stretch, why bend further? I am asking because I will have space issues too, if my plants stretch isn't over really soon.

I re read you earlier post. When you said bending, I thought you were supercropping, but I see now that you may be tucking the leaves to reveal budsites to light.

View attachment 944053 View attachment 944048 View attachment 944049 View attachment 944050 View attachment 944051 View attachment 944052
Week 9 or day 63...back in the hood and straight down to see the ladies!

Looks like my sitter followed instructions all alive and productive. He gets his payment and keg

So things are moving along. The back one is probably 2 weeks ahead of the front 2 I think.

You can see the back one is more developed in the pics than the front 2.

leaves also look a bit more Sativa to me and good bit shorter in height.

Humidity is being a bitch - lights off he told me sitting in high 70s and looks to stay that way until further notice - what do you folks think about finishing 24:0?

Man my hands are sticky after a bit of bending!

I have seen a lot of folks do well on 24/0, Nugs. I don't know if I have seen anyone switch his late in the game, though. Have you tried a dehumidifier? I just ordered one for $40 on Amazon, cause I am now starting to see RH in the 70s, without the humidifier.

I have seen a lot of folks do well on 24/0, Nugs. I don't know if I have seen anyone switch his late in the game, though. Have you tried a dehumidifier? I just ordered one for $40 on Amazon, cause I am now starting to see RH in the 70s, without the humidifier.

Hey dude! Yeah bending meant tucking just trying to get a bit of light penetration - I tried one of those cheaper dehumidifiers before. Didn’t work too well as it didn’t hold much water - think I’d need a bigger unit to be effective with a lot of suck!

Hey dude! Yeah bending meant tucking just trying to get a bit of light penetration - I tried one of those cheaper dehumidifiers before. Didn’t work too well as it didn’t hold much water - think I’d need a bigger unit to be effective with a lot of suck!

Geez. That does suck. From what I gather we are fine with higher humidity until the buds get larger and there is a chance of bud rot. By late flower, folks recommend that we be under 50%. Holding off on turning mine on until buds are more mature. Hopefully, it can do that job!

Anyway, man, that's for another time. Right now, the plants are loving what's happening in that tent of yours!

Hey Nug! Those plants have taken off since the last post! Your sitter rocked it, man! You already have a tent full and they buds will only get bigger and denser! Man, that's gonna be a haul!

Tell me, what's your light clearance now. If they are mostly done with stretch, why bend further? I am asking because I will have space issues too, if my plants stretch isn't over really soon.
Geez. That does suck. From what I gather we are fine with higher humidity until the buds get larger and there is a chance of bud rot. By late flower, folks recommend that we be under 50%. Holding off on turning mine on until buds are more mature. Hopefully, it can do that job!

Anyway, man, that's for another time. Right now, the plants are loving what's happening in that tent of yours!

Yeah think those small humidifiers ticking over 24:7 in a bedroom or something bring it down but not in the face of gallons if water being transpired by plants and outside humidity.

My extractor fan is on full speed and i have 3 other fans in there moving air around, 2 above canopy and 1 below facing directly up. I've got up to 80% humidity but tent walls are dry. 55% with lights on tho so thats why i was thunking go 24:0 - have done since yesterday and they aint screaming at me yet for suntan lotion!

Yeah think those small humidifiers ticking over 24:7 in a bedroom or something bring it down but not in the face of gallons if water being transpired by plants and outside humidity.

My extractor fan is on full speed and i have 3 other fans in there moving air around, 2 above canopy and 1 below facing directly up. I've got up to 80% humidity but tent walls are dry. 55% with lights on tho so thats why i was thunking go 24:0 - have done since yesterday and they aint screaming at me yet for suntan lotion!

Nice! Will continue keep on eye on this thread.

Girls are Looking good Nug!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Back