New Grower Dutch Passion Blueberry autopots - grow no 4

looking proper beastly :thumbsup:
hmm i dont use any extra bootles.but it says from week 3 of flower but they meaning photoperiods,or from middle to late flower.me stoner logic tells me to use it now or soon.maybe jump onto live stoner gossip maybe someone that uses is knocking about.
good luck n keep er lit.
i have a funny feeling that when a post is edited is sometimes messes up any @ that were sent.hopefully some of the more experienced above will show up soon.
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

looking proper beastly :thumbsup:
hmm i dont use any extra bootles.but it says from week 3 of flower but they meaning photoperiods,or from middle to late flower.me stoner logic tells me to use it now or soon.maybe jump onto live stoner gossip maybe someone that uses is knocking about.
good luck n keep er lit.
i have a funny feeling that when a post is edited is sometimes messes up any @ that were sent.hopefully some of the more experienced above will show up soon.
good luck n keep er lit.

Im quite surprised about the size of these 3, thought they were supposed to be quite small plants. Not that I’m whining!

Thanks Archie and nice tip on the edit thing. I’ll tag em here - @jingo
@Pigskinfantasy
@912GreenSkell
@MrGoat
What's your nutrient line? With General Hydroponics I start their version of PK as soon as I have button sized buds. I know some guys that are using Canna specific nutes just use PK in a short burst at a very specific time.

What's your nutrient line? With General Hydroponics I start their version of PK as soon as I have button sized buds. I know some guys that are using Canna specific nutes just use PK in a short burst at a very specific time.

Hi there jingo how’s it going? this time round I’ve gone for a product one of my old friends sent me & swears by it - made by growers for growers he said!

They’re more conservative than most on their amount recommendations.

http://www.buddhastree.co.uk/

He sent me coco a&b, metaboost, flowerboost and the pk

Here’s their chart

DE09FA7C-1CCF-494A-8CBF-84EE2B1E766D.png

Hi there jingo how’s it going? this time round I’ve gone for a product one of my old friends sent me & swears by it - made by growers for growers he said!

They’re more conservative than most on their amount recommendations.

http://www.buddhastree.co.uk/

He sent me coco a&b, metaboost, flowerboost and the pk

Here’s their chart

View attachment 939428
I think I would just do that the same way I've been doing, just wait until you got some nice little button Buds and start using it all the way till the end.

Week 8 or day 56

The front 2 plants are behind the one at the back - that’s starting to frost and fill out

Back one is also shorter that front 2 stopped its stretch about 10 days Go and reckon front 2 stopped this week.

Opened them all up a bit and bent a load of leaves and a minor bit of defol.

The one on the right is a bit droopy at the top have pulled it back from the light a bit to see if that helps. This was taken just after lights on so maybe a bit of sleep droop creeping in?!

RH is creeping up hitting 80 at lights off for 4 hrs. No sign of moisture forming on leaves tho and have 3 fans on the go.

Temp is 80

EC 1.7

C9163BBA-FA7E-4288-BC4B-F4EE0B102CDE.jpeg

id go for sleep droop.i had been scratching my head for a while when i changed my lights off period,one plant allways seem droopy when the others where fine.
nice even canopy :thumbsup:

id go for sleep droop.i had been scratching my head for a while when i changed my lights off period,one plant allways seem droopy when the others where fine.
nice even canopy :thumbsup:

Thanks Archie she’s woke up a bit already unlike me who’s tired and stoned!

039D0CBE-95C0-4561-8219-B06664AF98C1.jpeg
D896E93C-EE78-4A1E-9915-12D1FEE34447.jpeg
74EFC80F-F63E-4518-A901-8230DDCCB62C.jpeg
02A35B6D-9A68-4278-B121-2DEF5CFB2BDD.jpeg
0AF663FE-EBA2-4AE5-A851-89029E6F08FD.jpeg
27C5280F-2C51-4CC7-91A4-C287A4DFCF82.jpeg

Week 9 or day 63...back in the hood and straight down to see the ladies!

Looks like my sitter followed instructions all alive and productive. He gets his payment and keg

So things are moving along. The back one is probably 2 weeks ahead of the front 2 I think.

You can see the back one is more developed in the pics than the front 2.

leaves also look a bit more Sativa to me and good bit shorter in height.

Humidity is being a bitch - lights off he told me sitting in high 70s and looks to stay that way until further notice - what do you folks think about finishing 24:0?

Man my hands are sticky after a bit of bending!

Back