Dutch Passion Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG, Coco and Canna Nutes

Btw cute dog I love dogs
304E3129-2040-4C0C-937C-02248B5AFE93.jpeg
Sasha and Jax they are the best dogs ever and they love to cuddle

Im happy i found this thread and i have clicked the Watch button

I have 2 Glueberry OG by Dutch Passion at day 7. I have one 600w lamp and i am using simple DWC and MEGACROP. I aim for 16 -18 inches away from the tops to make sure they are OK. Getting the light close is important but an inch or 2 further away wont make a huge difference to yield but will give you piece of mind when they are growing 1.5 inches a day.

I dont want to hijack your thread but just wanted to point you in the direction of my garden where i will be updating my GB OG.

Hope your grow goes well mate, one of my 2 is off to a good pal to help his PTSD but im hoping for 8 - 10 oz off my one. which im sure will help to make me feel pretty good too.

Im happy i found this thread and i have clicked the Watch button

I have 2 Glueberry OG by Dutch Passion at day 7. I have one 600w lamp and i am using simple DWC and MEGACROP. I aim for 16 -18 inches away from the tops to make sure they are OK. Getting the light close is important but an inch or 2 further away wont make a huge difference to yield but will give you piece of mind when they are growing 1.5 inches a day.

I dont want to hijack your thread but just wanted to point you in the direction of my garden where i will be updating my GB OG.

Hope your grow goes well mate, one of my 2 is off to a good pal to help his PTSD but im hoping for 8 - 10 oz off my one. which im sure will help to make me feel pretty good too.

Hey welcome along man. I will gladly come on over and watch your garden too @Savage Garden . Really appreciate the advice on the lights. Thanks!!

Thanks for getting back to me @verbalkent412
In regards to the pots that is something I am going to look into when I move onto my next grow. Those Smart pots and Air pots also look like a good idea.
The lighting is an issue for me at present. I seem to be using a ridiculous amount of electricity with the lights being on 20/4 and all the other things I’m running to control temps and humidity.
It seems the majority of people on here growing Autos, are using LED lighting. I assume this is one of the biggest reasons?

Day 35

Just been looking at my electric meter readings and it seems since starting this grow I have more than doubled my household electricity usage!! Something will have to change in the not so distance future!! Other than converting my lighting to LED’s any other ideas in reducing my usage? Currently running 2 HID lights set at 400w (is this too much at this stage of the grow?) on 20 hours per day, a 1700w Oil filled radiator which kicks in only when the temp drops (which is not very often at the moment). And a 70W air con unit. I have a small humidifier unit running also to keep the humidity about 40%.

1D331E19-5AFB-496B-99A1-668B8C371D55.jpeg

Since adding the Cal Mag+ into the nutrient mix it seems to have rid the plants of the deficiency I mentioned on an earlier post. The last 30 litres of feed I made up consisted of 2ml/l Cal Mag+, 1.5ml/l Rhizotonic, 1.5ml/l Canna Coco A and B and a half recommended dosage of Cannazyme. Ph’d to 5.8. When I measured with the EC meter it was measuring around about 2.0 which I thought was way too high. Diluted the mixture down with water then readjusted PH. Was this the correct thing to do. Really thinking of ditching the EC reading thing as it’s throwing me off a touch.
16FF8B92-D6AD-4736-BF16-7B4FB019D45D.jpeg

Girls are measuring (from the top of the Coco) about 33cm (13 inches in old money).

Thanks for getting back to me @verbalkent412
In regards to the pots that is something I am going to look into when I move onto my next grow. Those Smart pots and Air pots also look like a good idea.
The lighting is an issue for me at present. I seem to be using a ridiculous amount of electricity with the lights being on 20/4 and all the other things I’m running to control temps and humidity.
It seems the majority of people on here growing Autos, are using LED lighting. I assume this is one of the biggest reasons?
I personally think the airpots are a waste of money get smart pots

Day 35

Just been looking at my electric meter readings and it seems since starting this grow I have more than doubled my household electricity usage!! Something will have to change in the not so distance future!! Other than converting my lighting to LED’s any other ideas in reducing my usage? Currently running 2 HID lights set at 400w (is this too much at this stage of the grow?) on 20 hours per day, a 1700w Oil filled radiator which kicks in only when the temp drops (which is not very often at the moment). And a 70W air con unit. I have a small humidifier unit running also to keep the humidity about 40%.

View attachment 899709

Since adding the Cal Mag+ into the nutrient mix it seems to have rid the plants of the deficiency I mentioned on an earlier post. The last 30 litres of feed I made up consisted of 2ml/l Cal Mag+, 1.5ml/l Rhizotonic, 1.5ml/l Canna Coco A and B and a half recommended dosage of Cannazyme. Ph’d to 5.8. When I measured with the EC meter it was measuring around about 2.0 which I thought was way too high. Diluted the mixture down with water then readjusted PH. Was this the correct thing to do. Really thinking of ditching the EC reading thing as it’s throwing me off a touch.
View attachment 899710
Girls are measuring (from the top of the Coco) about 33cm (13 inches in old money).
the rad and hid will certainly jump up your consumption leds are a good way to drop the wattage used but you loose the heat from the HIDS so for my mext grow im trying a mix of a 250w grownorthen telos led and a 600w hps run on a digital ballest so i can switch it from 250w up 660w so my plan is to slowy ramp up the lights as the plants need it i also seen you talking about airpots vs smart pots personally i like the airpots you get a true airpurning affect with these where as the smart pots still get some root curling but if its a money thing get the smart pots they will work just fine anothe good option is autopots with airdomes
:pass:

Thanks @stoney T all about finding a happy medium I suppose. Trial an error once again for me so we’ll see where I end up.

Thinking of investing in a Telos. It seems like LED’s are the way forward nowadays.
If you ask @BigSm0 about what lights are a good choice if you don’t go with his he is always more than happy to point you in the right direction

Back