Dutch Passion Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG, Coco and Canna Nutes

Day 38

Are we classed as in flower yet?? A little lost with these Autos, with being an Auto Virgin!!
Notice the leaf nearest has some sort of deficiency. Is this a Cal or Mag issue? Would love to know your thoughts people???
5465F4DF-E74A-411F-AE04-8F41F21DA792.jpeg

Removed a few fan leaves to let a bit of light in, as these Girls are bushy as hell!!
Ive also been slowly lollipopping the bottoms to aid with airflow and for the obvious reasons for Lollipopping.
10B04E50-E7F0-4890-8201-04E45C5EFB80.jpeg

44399E1D-A6F8-42D0-AA1C-5AE666F48E35.png

BDBD41FA-3044-4DED-BDF3-E09F226F3013.png

Like I said up there I’m a bit confused with the timing etc of these Autos and when to add what. I’m on about half the recommended dosage of my base nutes. Is this as high as I should go? Also when would I start adding PK 13/14? and what is your opinion of Canna Boost. Is it worth buying some?

Well it safe to say this hasn’t been my best grow by a long shot. Taking a little adjustment getting used to these Auto’s and also dialling in my new space but I suppose it’s all a learning curve and things can only get better! (Hopefully). Here’s hoping for a half decent yield and some good quality weed at the end!!

Thanks for looking and thanks for all your replies. Means a lot people!!

Thanks @stoney T all about finding a happy medium I suppose. Trial an error once again for me so we’ll see where I end up.

Thinking of investing in a Telos. It seems like LED’s are the way forward nowadays.
the telos is a good light well worth the investment in my opinon theres a learning curve that come with led mainly the incresed calcium and magnesium uptake somthing you need to watch out for im still trying to find the sweet spot for heights there a few of us running the telos cheack out the grownorthen section plenty of good info in there and it must be nearly time for them to release the 180w and 300w versions of the telos

Day 38

Are we classed as in flower yet?? A little lost with these Autos, with being an Auto Virgin!!
Notice the leaf nearest has some sort of deficiency. Is this a Cal or Mag issue? Would love to know your thoughts people???
View attachment 900640
Removed a few fan leaves to let a bit of light in, as these Girls are bushy as hell!!
Ive also been slowly lollipopping the bottoms to aid with airflow and for the obvious reasons for Lollipopping.
View attachment 900646
View attachment 900651
View attachment 900653
Like I said up there I’m a bit confused with the timing etc of these Autos and when to add what. I’m on about half the recommended dosage of my base nutes. Is this as high as I should go? Also when would I start adding PK 13/14? and what is your opinion of Canna Boost. Is it worth buying some?

Well it safe to say this hasn’t been my best grow by a long shot. Taking a little adjustment getting used to these Auto’s and also dialling in my new space but I suppose it’s all a learning curve and things can only get better! (Hopefully). Here’s hoping for a half decent yield and some good quality weed at the end!!

Thanks for looking and thanks for all your replies. Means a lot people!!
i would say from the look of that bud she is just starting her flowering phase not sure about the leaf keep a eye on it over the next day or two if it dont get darker could be mag or light burn just my opinon from that pic 800w might be a bit much for them before they hit flowering you can remove a few light blocking fan leaves is wont do this strain any harm or even do some leaf tucking get them big fans and tuck them down under the tops reaching up for light its a good method if you dont want to cut any off
never really used a pk 13/14 i know its pretty strong stuff so be carefull with it but i beleave the time to use it is when the stretch has finished completely and the weight gain phase is starting i think boost would certainly help the final product i know its a bit expensive but good stuff i almost bought the canna range to use myself but change of plan now im going organic i think your doing a fine good mate looking good these glueberrys are always slow to kick off anywhere from day 35 to day 50 she will explode in growth hope i helped in some way
:pass:

i would say from the look of that bud she is just starting her flowering phase not sure about the leaf keep a eye on it over the next day or two if it dont get darker could be mag or light burn just my opinon from that pic 800w might be a bit much for them before they hit flowering you can remove a few light blocking fan leaves is wont do this strain any harm or even do some leaf tucking get them big fans and tuck them down under the tops reaching up for light its a good method if you dont want to cut any off
never really used a pk 13/14 i know its pretty strong stuff so be carefull with it but i beleave the time to use it is when the stretch has finished completely and the weight gain phase is starting i think boost would certainly help the final product i know its a bit expensive but good stuff i almost bought the canna range to use myself but change of plan now im going organic i think your doing a fine good mate looking good these glueberrys are always slow to kick off anywhere from day 35 to day 50 she will explode in growth hope i helped in some way

You sure did @stoney T thanks again man! I have felt the last couple of days they seem to have shot up height wise so I’m summising they’re on the stretch now. Good shout on the possible light burn. I Re adjusted the height of the lights after taking those pics anyway as they looked a bit close, so hopefully that’s what it was. They have been getting 2ml/l of Cal Mag+ for a week or so now too. Thanks again for checking in.

You sure did @stoney T thanks again man! I have felt the last couple of days they seem to have shot up height wise so I’m summising they’re on the stretch now. Good shout on the possible light burn. I Re adjusted the height of the lights after taking those pics anyway as they looked a bit close, so hopefully that’s what it was. They have been getting 2ml/l of Cal Mag+ for a week or so now too. Thanks again for checking in.
good call moving the lights up a notch i like to set my lights at a height and let the autos grow into them unlike photos where you try to keep the light close as possible also easy on the cal mag as most of the bottles iv come across has a decent amount of N in them so this along with a full feed might leed to N tox which will show up as the leaf tip curling down and a very dark green color if you were under a led id say use a bit less A OR B which ever is the one that contains the calcium magnesium and nitrogen and this will lower the chance of geting problem but since your under hid id cut the cal mag down to 1m/L just to have some in there for the coco and see how it goes thats just me others may have different advice

Okay. I will be watering later today so I’ll cut it down to 1ml/l. Thanks for the advice
:thumbsup: the best thing about coco is the plant reacts fast so if you watch your girls they will tell you what they want :vibes:

Day 42 update

These Glueberry girls are getting big!! Out of the 6 there are maybe 3 Sativa leaning Phenos and a couple of hybrid type and one small bushy thing!

The tallest is standing at around 76 cm (30 inches in old money) and the shortest standing at only half of that. With the beautiful weather here at the moment I have the lights on 18/6 with the 6 hours of dark through the hottest part of the day. Here’s a selective of pictures of a few of them.
3AD0E323-EF58-497C-821F-F73B7E375ECC.jpeg

BFF573A2-5DFD-4A40-96D4-579B2F081174.jpeg

4A3470A9-2646-4019-8AB3-6915424558F8.jpeg
A2539B7D-CA3E-4A5B-8463-6453E3525094.jpeg
E73E77D9-FD8E-464E-BCEA-4FA6705840E8.jpeg
Is this slight burn on the tips of the leaves a sign to back of the Nutes a touch?

2E9BEB14-CC89-423D-9B30-2F803A511D5B.jpeg

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• E8ED6845-6416-429E-B46A-7718DD1940F0.jpeg
    E8ED6845-6416-429E-B46A-7718DD1940F0.jpeg
    136.4 KB · Views: 93
  • 2D647189-E785-48A0-B003-660A41C72F36.jpeg
    2D647189-E785-48A0-B003-660A41C72F36.jpeg
    129.5 KB · Views: 64
Day 45

Little update on the Glueberry Girls. They have been shooting up during this Stretch phase. I’m hoping they’ve stopped their vertical grow and will now concentrate on the flower production!!
(When should I expect them to stop stretching???)

I have been slowly but surely over the last couple of days Lollipopping the girls when I find the time. They have all had a good ole trim down the bottom!!

Temps are still a little higher than I’d like, therefore I am still running my lights on an 18/6 cycle with the lights off through the hottest part of the day. Highs of 86F and Lows of 74F. Humidity around about the 50% mark.

The 3 tallest girls have all had their necks snapped with the idea of a flatter canopy. They are Currently standing about 92 cm (measuring from the top of the Coco with a snapped neck!!) with the shortest pheno standing at about 40cm. Trying to keep an even canopy has been a bit harder than my usual photoperiod clone grows.
1D834836-7E7B-4E48-BAFF-8777A9DDE038.jpeg

I will post some better quality pics tomorrow if possible as I hate those HPS pictures!!!
Currently feeding them 1ml/l Liquid Silicone,
1.5ml/l Cal Mag+, 1.5ml/l Canna Coco A and B. Also frequenting between adding Cannazyme and Rhizotonic. The next batch of feed I make up I will be introducing the Canna Boost.
C31F0FE1-6279-49B4-B5AE-C271815A3AAE.jpeg

Back