Dutch Passion Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG, Coco and Canna Nutes

Harvest.

Over the course of the last few days I have been chopping and trimming. I’ll call Monday the last day (day 85 I think). Forgot what a chore it is but kind of enjoyable at the same time!

Learnt a good few lessons in general growing and amuch better understanding of Auto’s.
Big thanks to a fair few of our growers on here for the help. You know who you are

After popping a pack of 7 I had 6 decent plants and a runt. Seeing as the runt has been potted up along with the other 6 I just let it do it’s thing in the corner of the room and it turned out to yield me more bud than I expected. Covered in crystals and reeked. It had nearly been chucked out on a no. of occasions and had I not had the room it would have binned.

There seemed to be a few different phenos out of the 7 plants. My favourite being this short stubby chunky thing that was only half the size of the rest height wise.....View attachment 921533View attachment 921534
Here’s a few more pictures....View attachment 921536 View attachment 921537View attachment 921539 View attachment 921541View attachment 921542
Thanks for looking.
Beautiful dude very nice growing [emoji109][emoji109]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

very desirable looking home grown! Well done on the grow and enjoy the stash

Back